Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 06-07-2013, 02:53 AM   #21
Hercules75
Kindly Asked To Leave

I have both these pieces and can attest to how awesome they are...You have very good taste wolf-brother...You were especially lucky to find that Leonidas..that version is loooong sold out and virtually impossible to find on ebay
Hercules75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 01:23 PM   #22
wolf-brother
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules75 View Post
I have both these pieces and can attest to how awesome they are...You have very good taste wolf-brother...You were especially lucky to find that Leonidas..that version is loooong sold out and virtually impossible to find on ebay
Thanks for the compliment Hercules75.

During my search I received a PM from a forum member in the Philippines offering AP and regular editions of both statues for a good price. The AP statues were marked Ap/50 and the regular edition statues marked 500/500. At that time I had already found and purchased the regular edition Achilles with Sword and regular edition Leonidas. I was interested in the Achilles AP/Spear version and the Leonidas AP but unfortunately he only wanted to sell them as sets. Even though I didn't want doubles of the regular editions I was sorely tempted.The determining factor not to purchase them was that I was too leary of having them shipped so far (afraid they would arrive damaged) so I passed. The descision not to get them still haunts me. Here are the pics the member sent me. Enjoy. All are awesome but that Achilles AP is special!

wolf-brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 07:14 PM   #23
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Wolf are those 1/5 scale, i am saving some cash to start searching for them in 2014
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 07:43 PM   #24
wolf-brother
Captain Marvel

Achilles the mightiest is about 13.5 inches and Leonidas King of Sparta is about 13.75 inches...maybe 14.5 to the tip of his spear so that would make them 1/6 scale.

There is a 1/5 scale Achilles son of Pelleus that is a legit 15 inches, where he is holding a spear in his right hand and has his sword sheathed in the shield in his left hand. One is up on ebay now BIN $350.

Good luck Zeus.
wolf-brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:44 PM   #25
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

ok good to know ,i got the 1/4 scale leonidas and achilles on pre-order.Will keep looking for those two soon.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote