Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 03-16-2023, 11:43 PM   #841
ACalica917
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1NG J0RDAN View Post
If anyone is interested, I'm thinking of letting my bust go.
Well, then let me introduce myself. Drew?s the name. Let?s see what we can work out.
ACalica917 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 12:42 PM   #842
K1NG J0RDAN
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACalica917 View Post
Well, then let me introduce myself. Drew?s the name. Let?s see what we can work out.
Crap, sorry for the confusion but mine is the Queen Studios WW bust. I posted in the wrong thread.
K1NG J0RDAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 12:50 PM   #843
lighterheaven
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

almost shocked me, it's rare to see people selling their IS WW bust!
lighterheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 02:49 PM   #844
Augen
Metal Men

I'm debating it actually.

I love it, but I'm not sure it fits with my 1:3 pieces coming in and space is my issue.

I'm terrified to find a legitimate buyer. I know I'm honest and do everything right. I'd need a scenario where I'd be protected from possible shenanigans. Shipping on this was a beast getting here from Sideshow, shipping it to anywhere in the 48 would be a beast again.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 03:11 PM   #845
K1NG J0RDAN
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post

I love it, but I'm not sure it fits with my 1:3 pieces coming in and space is my issue.

I'm terrified to find a legitimate buyer. I know I'm honest and do everything right. I'd need a scenario where I'd be protected from possible shenanigans. Shipping on this was a beast getting here from Sideshow, shipping it to anywhere in the 48 would be a beast again.
Selling on here instead of eBay would be key I think.

I feel the same way with my bust. I should?ve stayed put with just the Alita bust. But now have this Queen WW in here and Infinity Daenerys on order. Smh..

Space and money. Double whammy of collecting.
K1NG J0RDAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 03:36 PM   #846
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Selling on here instead of eBay would be key I think.

I feel the same way with my bust. I should?ve stayed put with just the Alita bust. But now have this Queen WW in here and Infinity Daenerys on order. Smh..

Space and money. Double whammy of collecting.
Yeah, the idea of losing such a piece and being out that amount of money makes me very conservative about getting into the space.

The difference with my Alita for now is she has here own mini section with the 1:4 piece.

I have to smack my hand not to go down more rabbit holes, as aSoIaF like that Daenerys would get me in trouble.

Always, but I do think it focuses one to know what they truly value.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 05:45 PM   #847
lighterheaven
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post

Well, at least if you end up selling the bust, it will make quite a lot of profit!
lighterheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 10:56 PM   #848
pdenham
Teen Titans

Quote:
Crap, sorry for the confusion but mine is the Queen Studios WW bust. I posted in the wrong thread.
Sent you a PM.

FWIW, I still like the Queen more than the Infinity, though the logistics make any more busts very, very difficult for me.

I'm still grateful I have Alita and hope to be able to finally get her out soon.
This is about the only other one I could see trying to make an exception for.
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2023, 05:52 AM   #849
BillyCurly
Dreams of Youth are the Regrets of Maturity
Adamantium Plus Member

Just in case anyone is looking, i have a sealed queen wonder woman and a sealed infinity batman affleck bust i will be posting online soon to sell. NEVER opened and brand new. If interested let me know in PM.
BillyCurly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 10:52 AM   #850
Peterprkr3000
Doh!

Hi everyone! Just reaching out to see if anyone else has one of these Wonder Woman busts by infinity on PO through a local US retailer and still waiting on it. I have one on po but it keeps getting pushed out so now I’m just getting worried about not receiving it. Thanks! Also if anyone is selling theirs let me know.
Peterprkr3000 is offline   Reply With Quote