Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 12-23-2022, 10:26 AM   #231
Mepaphoros
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

That was a great idea for Sinister! Claremont has to be one of the best writers of all time. Nothing compares to X-men storytelling except maybe Batman, I really hope MCU does them justice.
Mepaphoros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2023, 10:13 AM   #232
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Any idea if XM will offer both color schemes? I'm more interested in the first one as it closely matches the actual comic cover.
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2023, 10:55 AM   #233
IronLungs31
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I really hoping that they scrap this one and sculpt another that fits him in the most iconic way as possible.
IronLungs31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2023, 11:54 AM   #234
Peedi
The Secret Six

Exactly. Of all the characters to theme as Krakoa, Mr. Sinister was the worst choice. And as of the current comics Sinister is no longer sided with the X-Men anyway.

Magneto in Krakoa White (I know they did white already, but the Krakoa costume is a bit different), walking Professor X in Cerebro helmet, Wolverine modern brown, Jean’s current gala inspired costume, Cyclops Krakoa Blue costume and Storm (either X-Men Red, Gala or Brotherhood) should’ve been the entire Krakoa line up. Those are the most worthy costumes and fit the theme best (just my opinion).
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 02:22 PM   #235
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Still holding out hope that we get the original paint scheme as a limited release.
Old 05-31-2023, 11:31 AM   #236
IronLungs31
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I'm guessing that XM went back to the drawing board with this statue? Considering that it wasn't too well received when it was shown. I'm sure that XM wants to produce more than 199, because all these months later this thing still looks HORRIBLE!

Unless they like releasing lack luster statues these days like the new WW they just revealed.
IronLungs31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2023, 07:14 PM   #237
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLungs31 View Post
I'm guessing that XM went back to the drawing board with this statue? Considering that it wasn't too well received when it was shown. I'm sure that XM wants to produce more than 199, because all these months later this thing still looks HORRIBLE!

Unless they like releasing lack luster statues these days like the new WW they just revealed.
XM just needs to release the first painted version as a House of X and then make a totally different classic Sinister.
Old 06-24-2023, 10:22 AM   #238
nyvega002
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

It has been 6 months since this statue was revealed and received quite a bit of backlash. In that time.....crickets. Do we think it is being reworked, completed scrapped, or is XM hoping time will ease the judgments?
nyvega002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2023, 10:46 AM   #239
Mister H
Gen 13

Hopefully scrapped.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 07:29 PM   #240
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Hopefully starting from scratch. I'd hate for it to be completely scrapped as I still want a Mr. Sinister statue, but they need to go back and do a classic. None of this Dawn of X crap.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote