Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 03-23-2023, 08:01 AM   #1
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios - Transformers Arcee

XM Studios News

"Arcee, the fierce and fearless iconic female autobot of the Transformers Universe, now brought to life by XM Studios. Full reveal coming soon!

She may only stand at 14.5 ft tall, but don?t let that fool you. She excels in hand-to-hand combat and is known for being one of the best sharpshooters. Her unwavering commitment to the safety of her fellow autobots is matched only by her bravery and determination, making her a force to be reckoned with.

XM has several more Transformers characters in our pipeline for this year and we can't wait to reveal them. Stay tuned!"

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 02:34 PM   #2
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 05:53 PM   #3
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Excited for this one
Commander0Zero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 06:55 PM   #4
becakbagus
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyBear View Post
XM Studios News

"Arcee, the fierce and fearless iconic female autobot of the Transformers Universe, now brought to life by XM Studios. Full reveal coming soon!

She may only stand at 14.5 ft tall, but don?t let that fool you. She excels in hand-to-hand combat and is known for being one of the best sharpshooters. Her unwavering commitment to the safety of her fellow autobots is matched only by her bravery and determination, making her a force to be reckoned with.

XM has several more Transformers characters in our pipeline for this year and we can't wait to reveal them. Stay tuned!"

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

that's awesome
becakbagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 07:03 PM   #5
Aussiebot
The Spirit

That's lame. I can think of plenty of characters more exciting than Arcee. Easy pass...
Aussiebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 02:38 AM   #6
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiebot View Post
That's lame. I can think of plenty of characters more exciting than Arcee. Easy pass...
You must read the news.

"XM has several more Transformers characters in our pipeline for this year and we can't wait to reveal them. Stay tuned!"
GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 03:17 AM   #7
Aussiebot
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyBear View Post
You must read the news.

"XM has several more Transformers characters in our pipeline for this year and we can't wait to reveal them. Stay tuned!"
Yeah for sure that's great there are more coming but why start with a low-key fembot like Arcee?
I mean she's hardly a chart-topper in terms of popularity and she didn't do many memorable things in the G1 cartoon.
I would have imagined that when announcing a new statue line a company would want to start with a bang by releasing the most exciting characters of which Arcee is not.
Aussiebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 09:00 AM   #8
slynger
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiebot View Post
I would have imagined that when announcing a new statue line a company would want to start with a bang by releasing the most exciting characters of which Arcee is not.
This isn't "new" - They did start with some heavy hitters like Optimus and Starscream, this is just a continuation.

Happy to see the line still going.
slynger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 09:48 AM   #9
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Arcee is quite popular in TF fan circles. She has a ton of licensed and unlicensed transforming toys and was briefly shown in the Bumblebee movie and will have a larger role in the upcoming Beast Wars movie. I've had to slog through preorders of TF's I don't want from Azure Sea Studios just to get to their Shockwave. It is what it is and if her being made gets us Ultra Magnus, Cyclonus and Scourge down the road I'll happily jump on board.

We also don?' know if they'll return to pre-movie TF's with those several pieces in the works or do some post movie stuff.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 11:11 AM   #10
Cammilletti
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

This teaser looks promising and doesn't look like it's going to be super big. It would make a great companion piece to Optimus. I'm trying to get out of the hobby but sooo hard!
Cammilletti is offline   Reply With Quote