Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 03-03-2013, 11:05 AM   #71
Jiggeh
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
Isn't the difference between Akuma and Shin Akuma a paint job variation?
It is if you get your Akuma painted in purple with white hair. :P But considering that the two have played significantly differently from each other in some of the games where they appear (CvS2, SvC), not to mention the popularity of the character, I don't think it would be unreasonable at all to produce a separate sculpt. In any event, some non-SF2 characters first, please!
Jiggeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 04:49 PM   #72
Goldenpanther
Kindly Asked To Leave

kinda want to get into this line - but with no info - dont see if there is a point
Goldenpanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 05:23 PM   #73
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenpanther View Post
kinda want to get into this line - but with no info - dont see if there is a point
Which line has no info?
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 02:45 PM   #74
Liad
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Seeing as alot of the characters have special moves that 'obscure' the character, how are you planning to go around this? Will you still stick to their individual moves, or go with more classic poses/taunts?

For example, I don't see how it's possible to get a clear shot of Cammy, since pretty much all her moves 'crunch' her entire body together as a projectile (Spiral Arrow, Hooligan combination). It seems like it would be hard to a clear view of all the aspects of this character while staying true to her moves. M Bison is like this aswell (Psycho Crusher, Scissor Kicks).

Are there any characters you are particularly 'worried' about? I'd love to know.
Liad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 02:47 PM   #75
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liad View Post
Seeing as alot of the characters have special moves that 'obscure' the character, how are you planning to go around this? Will you still stick to their individual moves, or go with more classic poses/taunts?

For example, I don't see how it's possible to get a clear shot of Cammy, since pretty much all her moves 'crunch' her entire body together as a projectile (Spiral Arrow, Hooligan combination). It seems like it would be hard to a clear view of all the aspects of this character while staying true to her moves. M Bison is like this aswell (Psycho Crusher, Scissor Kicks).

Are there any characters you are particularly 'worried' about? I'd love to know.
While there's a challenge present in terms of design of each character'a special moves, I think for the most part is is very doable without affecting the look of the character/ obscuring their body
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:02 PM   #76
Liad
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post
While there's a challenge present in terms of design of each character'a special moves, I think for the most part is is very doable without affecting the look of the character/ obscuring their body
That's good to hear. While I like her win pose, it feels like that's the only pose of Cammy that exists as a statue, so it would be nice to see something fresh. Can't wait to see some of the WIP!

For those who don't know, this is the pose i'm talking about(most likely the last/only time she ever smiled ):
Liad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:22 PM   #77
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

A good dynamic pose for Cammy would be her Spinning Back Knuckle (the end of it).
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 04:48 PM   #78
Artsta
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Hey Erick. I wanna see Proto get a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle License!!! You would ROCK that line bro! I'd buy them all!
Artsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:30 PM   #79
Bacon Hater
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
A good dynamic pose for Cammy would be her Spinning Back Knuckle (the end of it).
Yeah dude. Cammy was my favorite back in the day. What figures are you planning on getting?
Bacon Hater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:58 PM   #80
woozie0
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Would Mr. Sosa and Mr. Benitez consider doing a 1:4 scale Lady Mechanika instead of 1:6?
woozie0 is offline   Reply With Quote