Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 12-30-2021, 08:24 PM   #201
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladou20 View Post
They were still available on Big Bad Toy Store yesterday, which is when I placed my order. I just received an email letting me know they had charged me the remainder of the balance.
Musta restocked as I checked them a few days ago and they didn't have any
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2021, 10:58 PM   #202
Thor57
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
There are some on ebay from some toy retailers for effectively retail price (just bought one at $250 shipped).
Awesome heads up. Just grabbed one!
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 04:05 PM   #203
warhead
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Fabulous from every angle and with every accessory, can?t wait to get mines it was a long wait.👍🏾

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Got min in, i'm really happy with him, It's a perfect Conan for me, if it was 1/4 I think this would be perfection. It is 1/6 for sure, he's very wide legged and bent at the knees and the base isn't high at all so he does clock in at just under 12" tall to the top of his normal head, but Conan is just under 11" of that. Tip of the Axes adds about another inch.

Got a bunch of phone pics, the switch outs and variety are fab! I love that you switch out the bandolier, the necklace and the cloak or just have nothing, changes the look of the torso massively! You can also pull the sword fromt he scabbard that hangs from the back and pull the knife out from the belt at the front.

You could even remove the belt and loincloth if you wanted to, its nice to have options for sure.

warhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2022, 04:53 PM   #204
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

I am on the "wait list". Is there any point to that? What I mean is does the wait list at this point have any chance of getting me one or should I try to find one on the secondary market?

This is my first experience with a wait list do they just at some point either give you a statue or refund your deposit or do you stay on a wait list until you cancel?

Thanks in advance and remember there are no stupid questions just stupid people.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 06:01 PM   #205
KiDD
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
I am on the "wait list". Is there any point to that? What I mean is does the wait list at this point have any chance of getting me one or should I try to find one on the secondary market?

This is my first experience with a wait list do they just at some point either give you a statue or refund your deposit or do you stay on a wait list until you cancel?

Thanks in advance and remember there are no stupid questions just stupid people.
Exactly, you're essentially standing in line for the piece. If someone hops out and cancels their order then the first in line is going to get it. You can usually cancel being on the waitlist or if every piece gets sold they cancel it for you. Stores may have different policies so there might be some slight differences in the terms.

The release is quite fresh, so I think that there's a good chance that your order converts and gets filled.
KiDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 10:27 PM   #206
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiDD View Post
Exactly, you're essentially standing in line for the piece. If someone hops out and cancels their order then the first in line is going to get it. You can usually cancel being on the waitlist or if every piece gets sold they cancel it for you. Stores may have different policies so there might be some slight differences in the terms.

The release is quite fresh, so I think that there's a good chance that your order converts and gets filled.
Was just informed by Mezco very unlikely for waitlist to convert. Anybody know of a reputable dealer that might still have any of these?
Old 01-14-2022, 01:29 AM   #207
warhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
Was just informed by Mezco very unlikely for waitlist to convert. Anybody know of a reputable dealer that might still have any of these?
Just got mines today from bigbadtoystore, you might want to try them Darrin I have never been disappointed with them yet, I 1st preordered from them for the reelart Frazetta Conan snowgiants way back when that came out.
Old 01-14-2022, 01:47 AM   #208
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhead View Post
Just got mines today from bigbadtoystore, you might want to try them Darrin I have never been disappointed with them yet, I 1st preordered from them for the reelart Frazetta Conan snowgiants way back when that came out.
Thanks man. Checked them but they were sold out too. I found another one but it cost me about an extra $100. I guess that is the penalty for sitting on the fence too long. I?m going to stop by Shed Man?s place on Saturday and see his in person.
Old 01-14-2022, 07:42 AM   #209
warhead

I am very happy with this statue, I absolutely love the switchout options, truly hard to choose a favorite, killer anatomy and action pose, love love love this statue.
Old 01-14-2022, 10:35 AM   #210
MechWestern
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

yeah, I'd been watching BBTS who just went from preorder sold out to sold out, so I picked one up on Ebay. I was late to the game on this one but it looks so cool.
MechWestern is offline   Reply With Quote