Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2010, 11:18 AM   #1
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Super Street Fighter 4 (official thread)

So with under 2 weeks left, starting a new thread for SSF4!

So who is maining who? and anything special you are looking forward too?

I do know i am excited to see what they did to Rose.
Old 04-13-2010, 11:25 AM   #2
Frankierock
Omega Red

I can not wait to try out all the new characters...This is going to be the best Street fighter yet!

****Also for those who have not pre-ordered it yet... I found Amazon to have the best deal so far, on this game...$10 coupon code toward any future game and a free Costume pack...****
Old 04-13-2010, 11:32 AM   #3
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Only problem with Amazon is i think you may not get it day of release unless you pay extra. Not sure tho.

I just got mine paid for at the local game stop, so i can pick it up on the way home from work!
Old 04-13-2010, 11:54 AM   #4
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince-Vell View Post
Only problem with Amazon is i think you may not get it day of release unless you pay extra. Not sure tho.

I just got mine paid for at the local game stop, so i can pick it up on the way home from work!
I think you are right...I have the free trial of Amazon Prime right now and that gives you acess to free release day shipping..
Old 04-13-2010, 12:31 PM   #5
lemonman6
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I just ordered from Amazon. They have the option to have it delivered the day of release for FREE (you don't have to be a prime member)!

On top of that you get the costume pack, and $10 off a future purchase. I had a gift card for $32, so it was a no brainer for me.

I've started to play SF IV again (after a good 5-6 months) since I'm getting anxious waiting for SSF IV. I noticed not much has changed. Everyone still picks Ken and Ryu, and gets upset when I beat them with someone like Rose or Gen.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:40 PM   #6
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonman6 View Post
I've started to play SF IV again (after a good 5-6 months) since I'm getting anxious waiting for SSF IV. I noticed not much has changed. Everyone still picks Ken and Ryu, and gets upset when I beat them with someone like Rose or Gen.
Ya lots of hate now in the game, i cant go a session of gameplay without hate mail.

Going to be a HUGE wake up call to all those sagat and ryu players. They cant trade into Ultra anymore, so no more free ultras for them! They will have to fight for once.

I cant tell ya how many times i give it my all in SF4 with rose only to lose cause of a mashed SRK into a ultra for a loss.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:54 PM   #7
bebohawk
What's another word for Thesaurus?

I'm looking forward to be able to play with more then one person in the same lobby that really sweet
Old 04-13-2010, 01:00 PM   #8
Ryu
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

That's because Rose sucks in that game. Capcom didn't give her nearly a enough tools. I've said it before, she's best in the Alpha's, which they should of incorporated into her. I'm probably in the minority of Ryu players who is fine with the changes regarding the fireball ultra.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:09 PM   #9
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

Oh Super Street Fighther IV, how I love thee. Let me count thy ways:

-new characters
-new stages
-new music
-new ultras
-new online modes
-new outfits
-new low price

Am I dreaming?! Oh yeah, no more "Indestructible"! Although at this point I will admit that I almost have the song memorized.

This game is why the word "epic" was invented. Hopefully this game will bring players back to the PS3. I can get on Live and find people to play any day or time of the week, but if I try the same on PSN there is rarely people to play unless you create your own room and sit there and wait for someone to join. It's depressing right now on PS3.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:11 PM   #10
bebohawk
What's another word for Thesaurus?

still any news in what will be the incentive the capcom will give to the persons the have the regular SF4???
Closed Thread