Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 04-09-2015, 01:17 PM   #21
Moogled
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Bump!

Glad to hear people are getting their kits.

I've recently considered selling off some statues to get funds to complete this set...

Surprised to see that Devil's Resin has been having these issues as he seemed to be a prominent member of SF when I purchased my Leo through him several years ago.
Moogled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 10:54 PM   #22
spidermonkey
Mephisto

Still nothing on my end. It has officially been a year this month since I paid in full.
spidermonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 08:22 AM   #23
sash501
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Still nothing here too. I'm at 1 year 4 months 2 weeks.
sash501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 04:36 PM   #24
sash501

Well folks, it looks like I'm back to square one. RJ AKA Devilsownresin said he was doing everything to make the situation right. I said I'd take the statues still or a refund. I have 6 week old emails saying he would start sending cash in one week. Since then, no word despite trying to follow up twice via email. I guess hard times are back again.

Again, if I ever do receive anything, I'll let you all know right away, but my last email to RJ was a simple hail mary and I let him know he wouldn't hear from me again on this issue. Time to move on and simply call it what it is . . .theft.

Good luck to the rest of you.
Old 05-30-2017, 01:18 PM   #25
Darkcross
The Spirit

Looks like this guy is back. Years ago I purchased a Goblin Queen kit, which never arrived. After multiple emails with no response, I put in a Paypal incident but too much time had passed for any refund. You may get more protection since he is selling on EBay.

Buyer Beware.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/devilsownres...88.m1543.l2654
Darkcross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 04:18 PM   #26
johnclone
The Enchantress

spread the word
johnclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 12:01 AM   #27
spidermonkey
Mephisto

This freaking guy again.
spidermonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 10:41 AM   #28
sash501

I messaged him on his listing asking if he was selling it to refund me . . . no response no surprise.
Old 06-23-2017, 08:27 PM   #29
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkcross View Post
Looks like this guy is back. Years ago I purchased a Goblin Queen kit, which never arrived. After multiple emails with no response, I put in a Paypal incident but too much time had passed for any refund. You may get more protection since he is selling on EBay.

Buyer Beware.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/devilsownres...88.m1543.l2654
listing is gone. looks like his ebay record is clean with the 100% feedback...was curious to see what kinds of kits he had for sale.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 01:27 PM   #30
Darkcross
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
listing is gone. looks like his ebay record is clean with the 100% feedback...was curious to see what kinds of kits he had for sale.
I could be wrong but I think those of us that never received the kits we purchased outside of EBay since he had a website with other kits he sold. My first purchase was an 80s Colossus kit off EBay which I received. The second/third were kits off his website, I received the Cyborg Superman but after months of excuses regarding Goblin Queen he stopped responding to emails and by that time Paypal refund was not available. Again you will get some protection purchasing off Ebay but I would say if your kit doesn't arrive timely file a claim immediately, there are similar stories in other forums about this guy.

The link I posted earlier still takes you to his EBay page. Looks like he changed his name.
Darkcross is offline   Reply With Quote