Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 11-22-2012, 01:13 AM   #1511
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hi, Jerry.I just have a few questions for you, which are=
A.Is the MK9 Shao Kahn statue finished, and if so, when can we expect to see him, and when will it be available for pre order?
B.As you mentioned that you are possibly doing sonething different for MK2, could it possibly be 1/6 statues?
C.Are you currently working on any 1/4 sub zero statues, and if so, is it MK9, or klassic, and when can we expext to see a sneak pic?
D.Do you plan on making MK statues larger than 1/4 in the future?[1/3, 1/2, etc.]
E.Will there be some point in the future where you might have a fan's poll, asking,''who would you like to see from MK get made into a 1/4 statue next''?
F.As you mentioned previously that you're working on a 1/4 Goro statue, can you say when you expect him to be fully painted, and up for pre order?
G.Someone already asked on this forum''when can we see a sneak pic of the 1/4 Motaro statue?''Does this mean you're already working on it?
H.When can we expect to see a sneak pic of the next MK9 statue?
I.And finally, do you plan on making themed-based bases for klassic statues from MK1, MK2, etc., or are you only going to make them for MK9?Cheers!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 01:16 AM   #1512
Atheris
The Maxx

He's answered all those questions already a few pages back and in various other threads.

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 02:46 PM   #1513
darkdealx
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Talking

Come on, don't be lazy now!

As the guy above said, it's back a few threads!

Just playing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
A.Is the MK9 Shao Kahn statue finished, and if so, when can we expect to see him, and when will it be available for pre order?
B.As you mentioned that you are possibly doing sonething different for MK2, could it possibly be 1/6 statues?
C.Are you currently working on any 1/4 sub zero statues, and if so, is it MK9, or klassic, and when can we expext to see a sneak pic?
D.Do you plan on making MK statues larger than 1/4 in the future?[1/3, 1/2, etc.]
E.Will there be some point in the future where you might have a fan's poll, asking,''who would you like to see from MK get made into a 1/4 statue next''?
F.As you mentioned previously that you're working on a 1/4 Goro statue, can you say when you expect him to be fully painted, and up for pre order?
G.Someone already asked on this forum''when can we see a sneak pic of the 1/4 Motaro statue?''Does this mean you're already working on it?
I.And finally, do you plan on making themed-based bases for klassic statues from MK1, MK2, etc., or are you only going to make them for MK9?Cheers!
darkdealx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:46 PM   #1514
Sabinator
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Hey Jerry i know you've already mentioned you're doing MK1/MK2

How about this design? Can we see any chance of this being made i guess it's like a MK1/MK2 hybrid.

Sabinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 12:28 AM   #1515
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hi, Jerry.Although an individual named Chris says you've already answered all the questions i recently posted for you, i can't seem to find the answers you gave for those questions, so if you could please answer the questions i posted for you recently, i would greatly appreciate it.Thanks!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 12:32 AM   #1516
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

Sooooooooo, Jerry... any new license announcements next week?
testsubject25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 03:53 AM   #1517
labanog
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Hi Jerry,

With Chun-li out, will we be able to see a new female character to join the SF ranks in the near future? as the next few SF release would most probably be male like balrog,dhalsim,ehonda and blanka, it be cool to see another female character in the mix

maybe sakura,karin,ibuki,rose,viper,elena?
labanog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:39 AM   #1518
Kriegsfuerst
A day without sunshine is like... night.

1:1 Busts

My question is very simple as I'm only going after the life-size busts. How many busts are scheduled to be released per year ?
Kriegsfuerst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 02:40 PM   #1519
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriegsfuerst View Post
My question is very simple as I'm only going after the life-size busts. How many busts are scheduled to be released per year ?
7 -8 total, spread out over my three main licenses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by labanog View Post
Hi Jerry,

With Chun-li out, will we be able to see a new female character to join the SF ranks in the near future?
There is a 1:4 SF Female being sculpted right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinator View Post
Hey Jerry i know you've already mentioned you're doing MK1/MK2

How about this design? Can we see any chance of this being made i guess it's like a MK1/MK2 hybrid.
Too early for me to give anything away about what we are doign with MK1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
A Likely to show just before the New Year and pre-order in January

B Too early to discuss

C Yes we are working on a Sub Zero but thats all I can say

D Yes

E Not in the near future...maybe down the road

F Too early to say...still have Kitana and Shao Kahn to put up for pre-order

G Yes

H If you mean something completely new that you have not seen anything of before, that would be January - as Ive mentioned, I will show a new MK piece every month now. December is Shao Kahn

I Dont know yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by redskullrudd View Post
With the kabuki thread reopened, any future in that line? Even just for scarab? Probably a long shot but worth hoping. at least that'd be my Xmas wish.
Unfortunately no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
Hi Jerry,

With Sagat and Alex all set, how long until you can *tease* a few more Street Fighter 1/4 pics?
While we have several 1:4 SF sculpts *almost* done...none are approved and its too difficult to say when Capcom will approve
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 04:25 PM   #1520
Juggernaut
The Falcon

Why is it that Capcom take so long to approve a sculpt?

I always thought the japanese in general were very efficient. Capcom does not show the trademark japanese efficiency.
Juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote