Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 05-17-2017, 06:02 PM   #2681
Nathanial91
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

What would be the email address for Amy, I would be very interested in a fixer upper Rex?
Nathanial91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 06:16 PM   #2682
Max Shreck
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivion100 View Post
Damm. But all good as long as it won`t get cancelled. One year of extra waiting is nothing compared vs waiting since the 90`s .
Lol. Well said!
Max Shreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 11:29 PM   #2683
Enforcer
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leekson View Post
Finally, after a long hunt I've managed to grab the second Lindberg 4 door Ford Explorer 1/20 scale. Before that, I've found original wheels as junkyard parts on Ebay, but I also had to buy one of the 2 doors model. So, now I have all the parts to combine them. Yeah, it costed me total of $100 for all the models and parts, but it was worth. It would hurt my soul to watch everyday for the rest of my life at my Breakout Rex and imagining how he would look with the Explorers, so I've strongly decided to go with diorama. Now I need to get my Rex, he is at my friend in New York, he will bring it to me when he comes for a visit, I've decided to do it that way so I could avoid crazy shipping quote.
Dude, don't hold out! Where did you hunt down 4 door lindbergs? They are practically extinct on U.S. eBay. I know one sold back in Feb but I wasn't looking hardcore for them in the past several months. I've tried searching on other ebays but I never spent much time looking into it. I feel like all country eBays are probably the same eBay anyway...

I'm in the painting stages on my 2 doors.
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 02:47 AM   #2684
Leekson
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
Dude, don't hold out! Where did you hunt down 4 door lindbergs? They are practically extinct on U.S. eBay. I know one sold back in Feb but I wasn't looking hardcore for them in the past several months. I've tried searching on other ebays but I never spent much time looking into it. I feel like all country eBays are probably the same eBay anyway...

I'm in the painting stages on my 2 doors.
I've bought first 4 door Explorer, junkyard parts from 2 door and one new 2 door Explorer on Ebay about year ago. After that there was couple of good deals on Ebay, but I've missed them because I didn't have the money at the time. The last 4 door model I've bought here http://modelcarsandmore.net/
I was looking for that Explorer every day, three times a day, in the morning, afternoon and evening, lol
One quick tip... Don't look just on Ebay. When you Google it, use search tool, select Time and last week, or 24h, and hope for some search results
Also, check your PM, I would like to discuss something with you about building them
Leekson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 05:38 PM   #2685
Enforcer

Yeah I comb the net as much as possible and have been keeping up with eBay daily for the small chance of catching one or two up for sale. I've come across a few sites but when contacted I'm always told the explorer is out of stock. I know they are out there but finding them is like looking for a needle in a haystack, as you know I'm sure.
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 06:50 PM   #2686
Bagassi
Frackin!

im not a collector but a huge JP fan. i saw a random youtube video of this and had to have it. does anyone know of chronicle ships immediately if you choose a payment plan or do they wait til its paid?
Bagassi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 07:22 PM   #2687
Kefka2200

Paid
Kefka2200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 07:23 PM   #2688
Collectorcol
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

No company is going to send out goods without receiving full payment. Unless you buy a car or house with finance/mortgage.
Collectorcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 11:48 PM   #2689
Kefka2200

Hi, I'd like to finance this statue please. XD
Kefka2200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 01:49 AM   #2690
SuperDinoHunter
Hellboy

Got mine! Beautiful piece!!! A snapshot of a very iconic moment from the Jurassic Park movie! Love it!!! Here are some of my pics:

SuperDinoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote