Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Kinetiquettes

Old 07-31-2019, 10:54 AM   #201
Augen
The Hulk

I think Prime 1 have said they are making a Claire from RE2 and maybe a Jill from RE1. We should know more by the end of the year, I have no idea if Artgerm is involved. There's also the possibility of him doing Tifa from Final Fantasy VII.

Long shot for me would be a Juliet Starling from Lollipop Chainsaw. Seems perfect, but not sure market for it.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 01:11 PM   #202
Foxgod
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1 View Post
I liked your dreams lol

If you look at the Artgerm arts of gaming ladies, you really can see a lot of options, if that partnership Kinetiquettes/Artgerm continue that´s is a kind of collection that I would not miss a single one, I just love the art of that guy!

And if you look at any top list of female in gamings, we can always see in the top 5 or top 10 the same names, based on that, and thinking in what we never haved too, my dreamlist would be:

1 - Chun Li / Cammy (dispense words, ok there's a lot of statues of these two, but take a look of what Artgerm do with Chun Li, oh man, this is better than anything that was make it until today)

Attachment 124790
Attachment 124791
Attachment 124792

2 - Samus Zero Suit (c´mon we still don´t have a 1/4 scale statue of this wonderful woman in her Zero Suit, and she is one of the most iconic females in games, first place in almost every list)

Attachment 124793

3 - Jill Valentine / Claire Redfield (There´s no statues of Resident Evil female characters, just some non licensed ones)

4 - Faith Connors (Mirror´s Edge, I just love her, and she have a huge fandom, think about how amazing that statue could be, she practice parkour, so will be tons of interesting action positions, and we don´t have a single statue of her, just that terrible collectables version of the game)

Attachment 124795

5 - Sophitia (She´s the face of Soul Calibur and yet, no statue of her ever! Just that small and ok collectable version of Soul Calibur 6 that I have, but I want a big one)

Now picking some others that we already have good statues, but we can accept new ones too!

6 - Kitana / Mileena (We have PCS´s versions, 1/3 Mileena was very good, but no good 1/4 scale)

7 - Sarah Kerrigan (Classic Queen of the Blades, she already have an amazing 1/4 version of Sideshow, but that was long ago, there´s space for another one, and she´s the kind that grabs your atention between a lot of others)

8 - Morrigan / Lilith (HMO´s version is definitive for me, they really knock out the park any other try, unless... that we have both together, maybe!

Attachment 124794

9 - Lara Croft (Well, that one we always have lot of options around there, so I would not put as a priority)
Would love a statue of Morrigan and Lillith together.
Would like to see a Taki statue from Soul Calibur along with Sophitia.
Foxgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 12:54 PM   #203
No1
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I think Prime 1 have said they are making a Claire from RE2 and maybe a Jill from RE1. We should know more by the end of the year, I have no idea if Artgerm is involved. There's also the possibility of him doing Tifa from Final Fantasy VII.

Long shot for me would be a Juliet Starling from Lollipop Chainsaw. Seems perfect, but not sure market for it.
Didn´t know that Prime 1 have Resident Evil license, is that true? Is the same license for Street Fighter?

A Claire from RE2 Remake makes total sense, the game is a huge sucess, and the models are much better now, very realistic. So good to know that at least one company remember of that!

Now a Jill I think would be a mistake, RE1 Remake have very old graphics, and Capcom are working in RE3 Remake, so better wait and make a Jill like Claire, based on the new game.

But, great news!
No1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 01:00 PM   #204
No1
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxgod View Post
Would love a statue of Morrigan and Lillith together.
Would like to see a Taki statue from Soul Calibur along with Sophitia.
Well, we have First 4 Figures making Taki and now Ivy, so maybe a Sophitia in the future..... They are working in a serie of 1/4 Samus Aran on her diferent armors, so maybe in the future we can have a Zero suit too... but I prefer a Samus more in the style of Artgerm, badass, but sexy and gorgeous
Old 08-01-2019, 01:04 PM   #205
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:
Didn´t know that Prime 1 have Resident Evil license, is that true? Is the same license for Street Fighter?

A Claire from RE2 Remake makes total sense, the game is a huge sucess, and the models are much better now, very realistic. So good to know that at least one company remember of that!

Now a Jill I think would be a mistake, RE1 Remake have very old graphics, and Capcom are working in RE3 Remake, so better wait and make a Jill like Claire, based on the new game.

But, great news!
https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=164941

Should get an update by the end of the year.
Old 08-01-2019, 04:05 PM   #206
No1
The Avengers

Quote:
https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=164941

Should get an update by the end of the year.
Tks. So, no news for almost an year, but amazing, two main characters means Leon and Claire 1/4, and with an action base if follow Mcfarlane line...

Really hope they don't exaggerated again with the base and pose, like the last Prime 1´s, they went too far away in every aspect, it's all a mess...
Old 08-01-2019, 04:50 PM   #207
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:
Tks. So, no news for almost an year, but amazing, two main characters means Leon and Claire 1/4, and with an action base if follow Mcfarlane line...

Really hope they don't exaggerated again with the base and pose, like the last Prime 1´s, they went too far away in every aspect, it's all a mess...

November Prime 1 Showcase is "Video Games 2", seems a strong candidate to see something.
Old 08-12-2019, 04:35 AM   #208
Foxgod
Justice League

Quote:

November Prime 1 Showcase is "Video Games 2", seems a strong candidate to see something.
Resident Evil 3 Jill Valentine would be great
Foxgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 02:27 PM   #209
No1
The Avengers

Mai release date was changed, according to the schedule of Kinnetiquettes, she now will be release on Dec/Jan, almost an year before the original date.

In Sideshow's site however, the date was changed too, but to apr/jun, I don't know, why 3 months later compared to Kinnetiquettes schedule? Hope that she come before that.
Old 09-02-2019, 06:25 PM   #210
Rav
The Spirit

This will probably be a one off for me, as she is my fav from the game.
Rav is offline   Reply With Quote