Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 12-12-2018, 09:56 PM   #301
Furyan
Mephisto

Yall seen the production update video on their Facebook? Snake looks great and we're super close to shipping now.
Furyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 07:33 AM   #302
BurningRage
Inhumans

It already shipped overseas. There’s in hand pics on the FB group.
BurningRage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 08:27 PM   #303
Vecchio1
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyan View Post
Yall seen the production update video on their Facebook? Snake looks great and we're super close to shipping now.
I have. Looks great so far.
Vecchio1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 11:35 AM   #304
Hitman84
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyan View Post
Just got confirmation of pick and shipment notice.
Hitman84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 01:12 PM   #305
BurningRage
Inhumans

4-5 weeks for US
BurningRage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 03:02 PM   #306
Vecchio1
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

At least there's a time frame I guess.
Vecchio1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 05:31 PM   #307
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Yep, from email.

"Your order is now complete and has been picked from the factory to start its journey to our local warehouse.

US and European orders will now take approximately 4 to 5 weeks to ship to the warehouse."
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 03:12 PM   #308
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by apellica View Post
PCS at one point was about to get this line, but somehow fell thru.
That is great that it fell through for PCS and allowed F4F’s to obtain it which is a much better choice to produce the Metal Gear Line!

If it went to PCS, We would see Snake maybe 2-3 years from now when F4F Produce faster, have their own facility so QC is top notch. They only show Production pieces during pre order as their prototype so you know their is no misleading art that what you see during pre order will be exactly what you get as your production piece.

PCS like many other companies show a stupid masterful prototype that is too good that the factories cant reproduce for some reason, but whatever the reason I dont like seeing prototypes then get many changes with their production runs...

F4F Are way more transparent with their customer base, show production videos with Alex Davis and he also individually checks every piece at the factories during production. He asks the factory workers to fix things if it doesnt meet his expectstions. PCS will not check every single piece during production and dont even check all of them before packing to ship to the customers..

PCS as well as Sideshow put too much trust into their factory partners and the reason we get poor QC from those companies.. They say they have a team working at the factory during the production and if they are then I clearly dont know what they oversee because they stink at it and dont inspect the pieces on the level Alex Davis does. He is also the owner and cares to be there at the facilty to inspect all the pieces for that production!

I am so happy this went to F4F And not PCS.. I like PCS, but as companies fail to realize QC matters to almost every collector and when them along with Sideshow dont figure a solution to truly oversee the factory then the factory will keep pulling shady moves on these statue companies that dont have their own facility and the funny thing is Sideshow as well as PCS will defend the shady work the factories are doing. This will only get worse if they dont really step in to fix this worsening issue.

The reason I barely buy from them anymore and just am finishing up my pre orders, then good luck to them. The statues I get now are either F4F, Blitzway or just Hot Toys as they have some of the best QC!
ALF_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 07:32 PM   #309
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Thank god PCS didn't touch Metal Gear. I'm so done with them. All of my statues from them have paint cracking. I don't have them in extreme temperatures either
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 04:01 AM   #310
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive421 View Post
Thank god PCS didn't touch Metal Gear. I'm so done with them. All of my statues from them have paint cracking. I don't have them in extreme temperatures either
Sorry to hear that, but try keeping it in a room controlled area at around 78° Low humidity and out of direct light that can produce heat.

Your collectibles should never reach over 80° ever and any significant fluctuations in temp can rapidly effect the aging process of a statue or many materials. For instance I am in Florida and my collectibles are always at risk if a big storm comes to knock out the power and if the AC goes off it can make the temp go up fast.. When a temp goes from one extreme to the next even one day can effect a collectible to Deteriorate .

It is not easy maintaining any collectible and I can safely say all my PCS statues are not cracking at all with the paint. Also, not dusting frequently can also crack the paint over time on any statue if the dust sits on it for a while.
ALF_1 is offline   Reply With Quote