Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 02-06-2017, 10:26 PM   #101
Killer Instinct
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
I think it's Marvel/Disney who decide when a piece gets shown.
That and why would they show anything until SS gets rid of their Venom since it would compete with them and they distribute for Prime 1. So my guess is we won't see this Venom until after the SS Venom sells out which will have to be around the time people start getting them since nobody is buying into SS without seeing in hand pics first like the Red Sonja. They leave the Edition Size to be open so they can milk the market so this piece won't appear any time soon. Sadly I really think this is the Venom to own yet none of us have seen it yet in its full form.
Killer Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 07:35 PM   #102
XIIIWARRIOR
Sinister Six

Argh!!!
XIIIWARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 09:05 AM   #103
nyvega002
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

It does not appear like Wonderfest will give us the Venom we want. Guess we are going to have to continue waiting. This is a preview photo of Prime 1's reveals for this year's event.

nyvega002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 09:29 AM   #104
sparda
The Avengers

Somewhat dissapointed, yet better for the budget I guess... By now, a (mid) 2018 release seems to be a fact.
sparda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 09:45 AM   #105
sash501
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Instinct View Post
That and why would they show anything until SS gets rid of their Venom since it would compete with them and they distribute for Prime 1. So my guess is we won't see this Venom until after the SS Venom sells out which will have to be around the time people start getting them since nobody is buying into SS without seeing in hand pics first like the Red Sonja. They leave the Edition Size to be open so they can milk the market so this piece won't appear any time soon. Sadly I really think this is the Venom to own yet none of us have seen it yet in its full form.
Which is killing me. My anticipation for this piece resulted in these bastards making me join instagram!

That being said, my hope for this piece has been going down with the release of 2099 and AntiVenom. All of Prime1 statues are very upright. Venom for me should be in a crouching position . . . which seems unlikely with every new Prime1 release.
sash501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 09:59 AM   #106
One Above All
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I hope prime 1 show case plenty of prototypes at wonder festival japan 2017 which is this coming sunday
One Above All is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 10:49 AM   #107
Liquid75
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyvega002 View Post
It does not appear like Wonderfest will give us the Venom we want. Guess we are going to have to continue waiting. This is a preview photo of Prime 1's reveals for this year's event.

When was this released?
Liquid75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 11:34 AM   #108
aa909
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyvega002 View Post

I will forgive Prime1 IF they release the Jim Lee Batman shown in the center pic
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 12:20 PM   #109
DPmaster
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

My gut is telling me because Sideshow owns the Marvel license that P1 is using, you won't see the P1 Venom until at least the end of this year/sometime next year. Sideshow Venom's release date is towards the end of this year and I don't think Sideshow would want to cannibalize their sales and let the P1 Venom overlap with their own Venom. This piece is probably at least 2-2.5+ years away at a minimum before it gets into collectors' hands.
DPmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 12:24 PM   #110
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Is that pic from P1 or was it just fan made ?

I think there will be more pieces shown than that, they said Berserk would be at the show.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote