Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 12-23-2016, 12:23 PM   #11
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Yes as long it falls into the category of Conan/Barbarians/Gods/Historical figures.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 12:56 PM   #12
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
Yes as long it falls into the category of Conan/Barbarians/Gods/Historical figures.
Nude goddess seems like the direction they should go to turn a profit.

I have to contact them today because my last PayPal payment for Arhian isn't going through.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 02:57 PM   #13
House
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

I have purchased 3 total statues from them, but at the moment only have Arhian The Head Huntress. The time of its purchase, it wasn't a preorder. They had more back in stock. I waited for a week or so... Was no movement, I called them then it was shipped immediately. Statue arrived in tact, was a few minor paint "smears" from rubbing on the foam, but not enough to send back.

I have the Medusa with Legs on preorder and the Valkyrie. Will see how things go! I like their work, i like the direction they are going now with in house casting. I hope that the production goes well for them. Will see with the upcoming Valkyrie.

I honestly would prefer them taking their time, doing things right. Versus meeting deadlines. As long as that deadline isn't extended too far lol.
House is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 03:06 PM   #14
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

I don't see an acutal list but if there is one put me on the yes list.

I know Arahom has rubbed some people the wrong way but every one of you will get your statue. He has run into some production issues largely due to the surprising and yet epic failure of the Frazetta line but I have been buying from him for almost 20 years going back to his days in Brazil. I remember once he lost EVERYTHING including his beloved dog in a total loss fire and still everyone got what they were owed.

He may not want to refund money but you bought a statue you will get your statue. Now, that said, don't anybody take this as me sayiing you have no right to be pissed or you should just continue to buy from ARH regardless, that is not what I am saying at all. In fact I know some of the people on the ARH never again list that I consider friends and understand their reasoning completely. I'm just speaking for myself here.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 07:06 PM   #15
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Where is the list? I don't see any list.
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 07:38 PM   #16
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
I posted under number 2. Though I was a blind ARH supported a few months ago some negative experiences with an Arkhalla repair opened my eyes a bit. I still like Arahoms work and respect his vision but he needs improvement in a few areas. I haven't been impressed with his last two releases and I question if his in house team can reproduce the quality of the Chinese factory workers. I am excited about Eve and if she looks good and has a reasonable price point, I will certainly be ordering her.
If they can't match that then it's time to close shop.
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 12:41 AM   #17
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
Well, at last in this thread the members can add themselves instead of one member creating the list and having to modify it him self.
Actually I was just busy with last minute Christmas shopping and didn't have time to update the list!!!
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 12:49 AM   #18
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
Arahom respect his female characters/comix properties, what kind of guy do you take him for.
So what's your number? Are you down with ARH or are you throwing in the towel on removable tops and sculpted vajay jays?
Old 12-24-2016, 12:53 AM   #19
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by House View Post
I have purchased 3 total statues from them, but at the moment only have Arhian The Head Huntress. The time of its purchase, it wasn't a preorder. They had more back in stock. I waited for a week or so... Was no movement, I called them then it was shipped immediately. Statue arrived in tact, was a few minor paint "smears" from rubbing on the foam, but not enough to send back.

I have the Medusa with Legs on preorder and the Valkyrie. Will see how things go! I like their work, i like the direction they are going now with in house casting. I hope that the production goes well for them. Will see with the upcoming Valkyrie.

I honestly would prefer them taking their time, doing things right. Versus meeting deadlines. As long as that deadline isn't extended too far lol.
So what's your number? Sounds like a 1 or 2?
Old 12-24-2016, 01:04 AM   #20
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

7 already? I only have 1 on my list..I feel bad for him..might delete him ..you never know he misht buy ARH again in a couple of years time..that's if ARH is not bankrupt by then
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote