Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 07-14-2016, 08:26 PM   #2991
Parallax
Nightwing

My crane hook doesn't sit tight. It'll wiggle if I mess with it.
Parallax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 08:45 PM   #2992
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseydevil View Post
All all of the new statue recipients wait list folks who converted?
Also the people who paid with flex pay and used the max amount of payments schedule like I did.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 09:45 PM   #2993
Comicbookguy
Hercules

If mine don't convert I may just buy a black repaint version and repaint it to the red and blue spidey
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 10:04 PM   #2994
aa909
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
If mine don't convert I may just buy a black repaint version and repaint it to the red and blue spidey
Why go through the trouble and cost of a repaint? You can find one for sale by another collector here or on the other site. There were 7500 of these made so they will come up often for sale IMO. The guy I bought from wanted the Iron Studios version of Spiderman and happily worked a deal with me. Be patient and start looking in the FS sections. Good Luck!
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 10:09 PM   #2995
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa909 View Post
Why go through the trouble and cost of a repaint? You can find one for sale by another collector here or on the other site. There were 7500 of these made so they will come up often for sale IMO. The guy I bought from wanted the Iron Studios version of Spiderman and happily worked a deal with me. Be patient and start looking in the FS sections. Good Luck!
You'll soon realize that CBG is just pulling peeps legs whenever he posts. He isn't serious about repainting the black Spidey.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 10:13 PM   #2996
klwN
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
In Europe that statue is actually still ridiculously easy to find from retailers at the standard price.
A few of them put them up on eBay and if the shipping costs aren't too high, I'm sure it can be cheaper than buying one in the US seeing as the prices on the US market are already past retail due to the very high demand for this piece.

There is even one here in France for 489€ ($540) I'm looking at right now, kinda tempted but also scared that I will get one with those damn blue paint issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
You'll soon realize that CBG is just pulling peeps legs whenever he posts. He isn't serious about repainting the black Spidey.
Always funny though
klwN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 10:19 PM   #2997
aa909
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
LOL!! got it
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 11:28 PM   #2998
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
NO CHOOSING! ALL OF THE SPIDEYS.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 10:54 AM   #2999
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
CBG please don't do this! Just listen to how that statement sounded... That will be way too much work and extra money spent when you can / should just buy red blue at your convenience give it time you'll find one! But J.G. Wentworth you do whatever you want it's your money use it when you need it!!! Just really think about that first before you do it that's all I'm saying!!

Sarah
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 01:03 PM   #3000
BOWEN NUT
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parallax View Post
My crane hook doesn't sit tight. It'll wiggle if I mess with it.

Then don't mess with it.
BOWEN NUT is offline   Reply With Quote