Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
Zatanna put a spell on it. "tlob erif wobssorc"
LoL!!!
SuperJ300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 03:40 PM   #1142
Eky
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush View Post
Not sure why you would point out Epson inks. Epson's inks are some of the highest quality inks in the world. Their UltraChrome PRO, UltraChrome HD, UltraChrome HDR, UltraChrome HDX, UltraChrome XD, etc. are absolutely AMAZING inks, easily some of the best in the world.

And "not even a screen print" makes about as much sense as your Epson ink comment. It depends entirely on the artwork wether it will look better as a digital giclee print or a screen print. Both have advantages and disadvantages and both will produce superior prints depending on the artwork. I could just as easily say "Not even a silver halide print or not even a platinum print" when speaking about screenprints.

And yes, I just crossed my anti Sideshow print line and actually ordered the Huntress print. Its just way too beautiful of a print and it does have a real signature so I just couldn't resist. I'm such a hypocrite now, lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
You're not a hypocrite. Didn't you say you don't buy them just because they're not really signed? Well, this one is actually hand signed, therefore, nothing hypocritical about it.
+1
it's all about being hand signed.

it's not and won't be my favorite print but
I did order the unframed too
Eky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 04:01 PM   #1143
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
Zatanna put a spell on it. "tlob erif wobssorc"
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 06:44 AM   #1144
OhHaiMark
Justice League

Ordered the unframed print yesterday and the EX converts today.

I would greatly appreciate it if Prime 1 took their sweet time on the Hush line Huntress.
OhHaiMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 08:37 AM   #1145
jimjimmyjones85
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush View Post
Not sure why you would point out Epson inks. Epson's inks are some of the highest quality inks in the world. Their UltraChrome PRO, UltraChrome HD, UltraChrome HDR, UltraChrome HDX, UltraChrome XD, etc. are absolutely AMAZING inks, easily some of the best in the world.

And "not even a screen print" makes about as much sense as your Epson ink comment. It depends entirely on the artwork wether it will look better as a digital giclee print or a screen print. Both have advantages and disadvantages and both will produce superior prints depending on the artwork. I could just as easily say "Not even a silver halide print or not even a platinum print" when speaking about screenprints.

And yes, I just crossed my anti Sideshow print line and actually ordered the Huntress print. Its just way too beautiful of a print and it does have a real signature so I just couldn't resist. I'm such a hypocrite now, lol.
We all have our opinions.

That is mine.
A glorified digital print to me is less impressive or endearing than a silk screened piece. Unfortunately they are all the rage as they are easily produced and in fact cheaper to make.

I'm just not into them. Especially at the price point that Sideshow is pushing.

But that is just me. That is why art like collecting is a personal choice and taste.
jimjimmyjones85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 12:17 PM   #1146
nearmint
Phoenix

Charged. Bring on that tracking number. Batgirl and Power Girl are eager for her arrival. Apparently, they've run out of things to talk about.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 12:20 PM   #1147
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Charged as well. Now I just hope she ships tonight. Lately, all my orders have shipped two days after being charged.
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 12:27 PM   #1148
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdlovelace View Post
Charged as well. Now I just hope she ships tonight. Lately, all my orders have shipped two days after being charged.
I don't find it to be a big deal at all if the item ships within 24-48 hours of being charged. There seems to be a lot of Sideshow pieces releasing now, so it makes sense that their shipping department be rather busy.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 12:49 PM   #1149
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Yeah, I figured that may be the case. I noticed the change starting with Black Cat and then SS added a ton of items to the “shipping now” list. I’m just glad port delays aren’t as common as they used to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
I don't find it to be a big deal at all if the item ships within 24-48 hours of being charged. There seems to be a lot of Sideshow pieces releasing now, so it makes sense that their shipping department be rather busy.
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 12:53 PM   #1150
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdlovelace View Post
Yeah, I figured that may be the case. I noticed the change starting with Black Cat and then SS added a ton of items to the “shipping now” list. I’m just glad port delays aren’t as common as they used to be.
Now, longer than 48 hours, that's a different story. I remember hearing about one recent piece where people were charged and a week later it still hadn't shipped. That is unacceptable, IMO.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote