Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 07-25-2021, 06:50 AM   #1971
Dundee
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDS View Post
Yeah same here, I went for reg, love the open mouth.

What I wanna know is that 1/3 scale bust they releasing, would you be able to switch the heads on it? So take the closed off mouth head and place it with the bio mask on the bust and, you know be able to rotate the heads on the bust or statue. if so that be wicked.
The heads can be switched between the bust and the statue.
Dundee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 07:38 AM   #1972
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggunz View Post
What is this LOL.....a murder investigation
This is what it looks like when a loser loses.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 08:34 AM   #1973
Furyan
Mephisto

Dudes gonna be sad af when this drops and turns out being the absolute best Jungle hunter statue for many many years to come. Not a Predator detail ----- but I cant see this getting much better,its absolutely perfect to me.
Furyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 08:39 AM   #1974
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakyguy666 View Post
You obviously are projecting because the pics CLEARLY demonstrate my point.But since you fail to comprehend I’ll continue to repeat until it penetrates your ignorant brain.

They used the NET in their Render! This resulted in the stocky legs.

No amount of denial by you is going to fix it.

Enjoy waiting 2 years for an inaccurate Pred!

This is my last reply to you then you're blocked.

The grey is the digital model The black outline of the original suit is NOT part of Prime 1’s “model” this is getting pathetic. You think you know what you’re talking about but you don’t and everything you make a claim is proven to be false.

Remember the waist issue, you don’t bring it up anymore because you opinion was proven to be false and this image proves it to be false along with the multiple comparison pics posted that highlight this model is as Lean or Slightly leaner than the real thing.

You only see what you want or see and disregard anything else. And when you are proven wrong you Move on like a fart in the wind.

There are black outlines (original suit) around the grey digital overplayed model. In this case the insides and outsides of the legs and around the outside of the waist. Mostly all areas have the original suit still visible showing a black outline. This is not part of the model. Prime 1 modeled it this way “slightly smaller” to account for “room for error”. Im sure you can’t comprehend I this because it’s shoots down your effort to prove something that doesn’t exist...so I’m not expecting you to think critically. But it’s a fact this is not an opinion or a perspective.

Look at the right arm. You know why there is no black outline around the arm it’s because there is no suit behind it. The black outline you see behind the legs, and waist ARE THE SUIT. This means the digital model is slightly smaller than the suit. Which shoots you claim down it’s bloated and larger than the suit. OPEN YOUR EYES

Your attempt to ruin our enjoyment because you bought the wrong statue doesn’t make this piece any less accurate. You are trying to find flaws in this statue that don’t exist and and the lengths you are going to find such nonexistent flaws highlights your obsession and inferiority complex you have towards this statue.

Enjoy life. Drink from the cup. Hi-five others, enjoy the little (free) things, make funny jokes, laugh and enjoy yourself. but to try to bring the enjoyment of others down is no way to be. It’s the actions of a child, a loser. But hey I guess that’s why you have 666 in your screen name. The devil was and is the biggest loser in the history of the world and it seem you’re following in his footsteps nicely.
Old 07-25-2021, 08:42 AM   #1975
Dundee
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyan View Post
Dudes gonna be sad af when this drops and turns out being the absolute best Jungle hunter statue for many many years to come. Not a Predator detail ----- but I cant see this getting much better,its absolutely perfect to me.
He will PO it (probably doing it as we speak). But won't have the balls to upload pics on here, unless he likes tomatoes
Old 07-25-2021, 09:29 AM   #1976
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
It is ironic that I made and posted that comparison image several weeks ago to highlight a few issues that we were all discussing in a civilised manner at the time. And it's now being used to show that this statue is perfect

Freakguy is clearly trolling and enjoying it at this point, It's probably time to stop responding to his bait. The thing is that he's not entirely incorrect about a couple of things, and it's fine to discuss those, it may even lead to further improvements. He's just exaggerating absolutely everything to a ludicrous degree which invalidates any legitimate points he might have had.

This isn't "Perfect" Nothing is really, but this thing is getting close, I really can see how we'll see anything much better than this going forward in terms of details. My main issue when I made that comparison was to highlight the heavily wrinkled texture (Which Prime actually acknowledged and are correcting) But also to compare the heft. Now Freakguy is exaggerating this, this statue isn't "Fat" But having ordered it myself, and liking it a lot, there is still something that's slightly off imo. We can make all the overlays we like, but just looking at the statue, it does look slightly portly. Again, not nearly to the degree he's making out, but it does a little to my eye. And the more I look at that picture above, the more I don't think it is necessarily his torso thickness. I think it might be the size of certain things like even his hands and the length of his cod piece etc. These being slightly small might be making the torso look bigger relative to them.

I don't know, I'm one of the picky Predator nuts on here, and even I'm not sure what it is. It could even just be that wrinkled texture throwing off the look. I think it looks amazing as it is, but if Prime 1 (Who actually have this in hand to fully compare it) Can improve the proportions a little, I won't complain. Either way, this is already by FAR the greatest Predator statue over all ever offered up for sale. I'm glad I got a full refund and didn't spend a huge chunk of money on the 1/4 version at this point.
Yep I took it from early I the thread.

It’s a great comparison and it highlights the torso is actually leaner than the model and it shows how close this thing is to the real thing. It’s staggering. Looks just like the still.

In terms of Perfection this statue is perfection. It’s perfectly executed. You say it’s not perfect nothing is ...but then you say it’s getting close. Which is it? Are you going to praise it for being the ultimate movie statue ever made with attention to detail that has never been seen before or are you gonna take it down a notch for saying it’s not “perfect” and not literally the same thing we saw on screen which is what it practically is. The hands are out of proportion now?

At this point the only thing that can be improved is the knee pads and where the leather strap sits on the right pectoral. In the film it’s a little higher on the right pec but it’s small potatoes. The leather strap on this sits about the same spot as the CM and Maquette. The proportions are spot on. I don’t see anywhere the proportions could be improved. What could be improved with the proportions?????? Different shots in the movie show different things I see no way to improve the proportions.

And for not being pulled from the screen used mold like other pieces this piece is as close to perfection as there has ever been in the hobby.
Old 07-25-2021, 09:30 AM   #1977
FDS
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundee View Post
He will PO it (probably doing it as we speak). But won't have the balls to upload pics on here, unless he likes tomatoes
Lol you guys are to funny!
FDS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 09:55 AM   #1978
Dundee
Hydra

Quote:
Lol you guys are to funny!
Laughter is good for the soul and glad your LOL!

On a serious note, there's some genius level predator folks here who really understand the creatures dynamic (except for the freak, sorry freakydude you had potential, did well in beginning rounds, but lost it spectacularly on the last round, better luck next time!). They've helped improve this statue tremendously, I don't take any of their efforts for granted. I'll be enjoying this baby and to know 999+ peeps out there will do to... best time to be a predator fan
Old 07-25-2021, 10:27 AM   #1979
Halcyon
Loki

Wink

Quote:
Yeah same here, I went for reg, love the open mouth.

What I wanna know is that 1/3 scale bust they releasing, would you be able to switch the heads on it? So take the closed off mouth head and place it with the bio mask on the bust and, you know be able to rotate the heads on the bust or statue. if so that be wicked.
No, now you want too much lol..

Yes, you should be able to use the closed mouth from bust on the statue / and the heads from the statue on the bust. But you can't place bio on the closed mouth portrait. Because the masked heads are just the back half with connectionpoint at front for the mask.

And these portraits are not rotatable, because the head-neck connection consist of square like peg.
Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 10:36 AM   #1980
Jungle Demon
Hydra

Jungle Demon is offline   Reply With Quote