Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 02-11-2018, 09:52 AM   #2431
franktank
Justice League

I’m just curious if anyone else sees it.
Not really negatively criticizing it.
franktank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 12:45 AM   #2432
Dinos4Ever
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Yeah, the new pictures make the paint look like corroded copper, and the paint app is not at all complimentary to the sculpt. In fact, the paint makes the sculpt look flat and lacking in detail, which I know is not at all true.
Dinos4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 07:52 AM   #2433
franktank
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinos4Ever View Post
Yeah, the new pictures make the paint look like corroded copper, and the paint app is not at all complimentary to the sculpt. In fact, the paint makes the sculpt look flat and lacking in detail, which I know is not at all true.
Yeah hopefully it was just their Lightroom editing or whatever photo software they use. I really hope they didn’t mess with the actual Dino paint since the comic con. Those pictures look true and awesome on the old Instagram.

Think I may order it. Just waiting to see if Chronicle will chime in on this. If they confirm I will for sure:-)

Last edited by franktank; 02-13-2018 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 02-13-2018, 09:40 AM   #2434
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Fellas, it’s the same exact Tric we had at SDCC, just on a base now.

- Robert
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 10:08 AM   #2435
franktank
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
Fellas, it’s the same exact Tric we had at SDCC, just on a base now.

- Robert
Awesome.... that’s all I needed to hear:-)
Old 02-13-2018, 02:07 PM   #2436
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Not sure where this one went off the rails, this is the exact same paint that Alex did for SDCC. Same Tric, new base approved by Amblin, ILM and Universal.

The Hawaiian dirt makes her very reddish in areas and that's something that Amblin pushed for....

Paul
Old 02-13-2018, 02:36 PM   #2437
franktank
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
Not sure where this one went off the rails, this is the exact same paint that Alex did for SDCC. Same Tric, new base approved by Amblin, ILM and Universal.

The Hawaiian dirt makes her very reddish in areas and that's something that Amblin pushed for....

Paul
That is great to hear. I personally just raised my eyebrows with the website pictures. Kinda looked as if it was done under black lights or somethin. Just didn't sit right with me. Bad lighting or something.

I just wanted to make sure it was still the same since comic con. Aside from the base of course.

I really liked what I saw on some of the youtube videos of it and especially this series of pictures on your Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW56Uqol...lecollectibles

These were the pictures I was saying reminded me of the movie:-) Placed my order for it this morning!
Old 02-13-2018, 04:13 PM   #2438
Steve evans
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by franktank View Post
That is great to hear. I personally just raised my eyebrows with the website pictures. Kinda looked as if it was done under black lights or somethin. Just didn't sit right with me. Bad lighting or something.

I just wanted to make sure it was still the same since comic con. Aside from the base of course.

I really liked what I saw on some of the youtube videos of it and especially this series of pictures on your Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW56Uqol...lecollectibles

These were the pictures I was saying reminded me of the movie:-) Placed my order for it this morning!
Those images on instagram look stunning. I still prefer the plain base but also happy with the one it will come with.
Mine is ordered and paid in full...roll on Q1 2019.
Steve evans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 06:10 PM   #2439
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Ok, the rumors are true. We’re making a 1:1 Blue Raptor Bust. However, we are looking for collector feedback on how the final mouth position should appear (open, half open, quarter open, closed). As such, we’re conducting a poll on Twitter for the next week. Please be sure to vote to make your voice heard.

Apologies in advance if you do not have a Twitter account, but the other social media platforms limited voting options to just two choices. Besides, it’s easy to set up a Twitter account and follow us @ChronicleLLC

Thanks for your support and we look forward to your feedback.

- Robert
Old 02-13-2018, 10:31 PM   #2440
Thorondor_33
Blue Falcon

A Blue Bust- very cool.

Hey Robert, a long time ago in a live chat it was mentioned that smaller versions of the busts may be released. Is this still a possibility?
Thorondor_33 is offline   Reply With Quote