Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 08-13-2018, 09:19 PM   #261
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

I heard that I will watch it carefully . It took years to find this one because they were almost all broken on eBay for stupid money or they were just stupid money !
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 05:35 PM   #262
markecho
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaelcab View Post

Great pics Rafaelcab! I guess for those who are sticklers, they can get a 1:6 site for the Punisher's M4.

Nice display on Spidey! I did not like the base because when it stands with nothing around it, it looks kinda funny to me....BUT seeing as you put it in the corner makes so much sense

Old 08-21-2018, 05:22 PM   #263
Rafaelcab
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markecho View Post
Great pics Rafaelcab! I guess for those who are sticklers, they can get a 1:6 site for the Punisher's M4.

Nice display on Spidey! I did not like the base because when it stands with nothing around it, it looks kinda funny to me....BUT seeing as you put it in the corner makes so much sense

Rafaelcab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 05:33 PM   #264
Rafaelcab

Thumbs up

My favorite marvel character and i finally managed to scoop this beauty up on Ebay for not much more than MRSP. Love this piece and another Erick Sosa masterpiece. I dont know how i feel about the base but everything else is solid for sure.

Old 08-30-2018, 12:19 AM   #265
dajuice
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

^^
It was the base that persuaded me from not buying this when it came out. I really like the sculpt but the base does not go well with this statue. I think if they could have stretched the base more further back and add a little more height on it, then I probably would have bought it.
dajuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 09:10 PM   #266
Walls
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

It's one of Kotos best imo, base and all.
Walls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 12:44 AM   #267
Tushar
Hellboy

Now THAT is what a daredevil statue should look like. Congrats.
Tushar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 09:13 AM   #268
Rafaelcab

I agree with this statue being awesome the only thing that will trump this statue is the sideshow Daredevil I have on preorder but that doesnt come out tell next year. Since it seems the fine art line is defunct via Erick sosa and Kotobukiya charging insane prices. Does anyone plan to stick around supporting kotobukiya? I'm most likely going to stop and go to DST. I picked up there Cable statue and it is niece with a good price.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:29 AM   #269
Dark Knight.
Birdman

Koto got me into this hobby but I'm very disappointed with everything. DRS statues that took forever to come out and now the line is dead. MCU pieces that are very limited and outrageously priced. Plus all the other lines that are seemingly dead or in constant limbo (DC ArtFX+ New 52 and Rebirth, Arrowverse, DC ArtFX). Plus companies like IS, TH, and DST are pumping out great quality pieces and multiple characters at wayyy better prices. I picked up Cable and Deadpool from DST and they are awesome. I think Star Wars ArtFX+ and some of the Marvel ArtFX+ may be the only thing I stick around for. But again, you have to wait for the prices to be reasonable.
Dark Knight. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 02:06 AM   #270
mrnighttrain
Doh!

I believe the DRS line is defunct based on master Erick Sosa but did they say the FAS 1/6 scale altogether will be gone? For me I’d like to have more FAS than 1/6 ARTFX line.
mrnighttrain is offline   Reply With Quote