Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 08-16-2018, 03:40 PM   #161
joelyface
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnicornPegasus View Post
Maybe my memory is fuzzy, but was Psylocke not in TAS too?

Granted not a main role like those already announced, but still. If Bishop made it, why not Psylocke?
Nope she wasnt, she had one scene at the beginning of that episode as a cameo but that was it. I think its possible archangel, nightcrawler, colossus could get made? But psylocke is prolly the least likely. Who knows though?
joelyface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 11:03 PM   #162
UnicornPegasus
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelyface View Post
Nope she wasnt, she had one scene at the beginning of that episode as a cameo but that was it. I think its possible archangel, nightcrawler, colossus could get made? But psylocke is prolly the least likely. Who knows though?
Right, but I would say if she appeared at all, given her popularity, they could still do one of her, since she's in the continuity even if just a cameo.
UnicornPegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 10:21 AM   #163
Kicksplode
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
Adamantium Member

My fear if they do Colossus is that he'll be wearing that stupid jean/tank top outfit. Did he ever actually show up in-costume in this series?
Kicksplode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 02:57 PM   #164
joelyface
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicksplode View Post
My fear if they do Colossus is that he'll be wearing that stupid jean/tank top outfit. Did he ever actually show up in-costume in this series?
hahaha that would be amazing. Wow I never realized till you mentioned it! You're right he never appeared in costume at any point. The couple episodes he was in had the jeans n tank. Maybe they'll take creative liberties with some of them?
Old 09-13-2018, 03:36 PM   #165
Alter Ego
Fantastic Four

X-men 92

Quote:
Keep in mind this is the X-men animated series, not the 1990's Jim Lee X-men. Not really sure if people are confused, but I'm 99% sure they would not do a psylocke, or colossus/nightcrawler/archangel. Given those characters had minor cameos in the animated series. It's strange they even made a bishop figure, but he did appear in a number of different episodes across the seasons.
Actually Dan (aka Gonk) confirmed at Toy Fair that Kotobukiya would be creating the x-men blue and gold teams, and the line is based on both animation and comics. Check out the video below starting around the 7 min. mark.

Can't wait to see who is coming next.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mj50YrQwePE
Alter Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 05:12 PM   #166
joelyface
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter Ego View Post
Actually Dan (aka Gonk) confirmed at Toy Fair that Kotobukiya would be creating the x-men blue and gold teams, and the line is based on both animation and comics. Check out the video below starting around the 7 min. mark.

Can't wait to see who is coming next.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mj50YrQwePE
Interesting, yah I guess we'll see what comes next. They seem to be announcing a new set each month, so should find out soon. Even if these are based also on the comics the designs of the sculpts are 100% based on the production designs of the animated series. It'll be interesting to see what they do with some of the characters.
Old 09-14-2018, 10:33 PM   #167
Griffon
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Bought the first two packs.

Griffon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 12:09 AM   #168
markuz30
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

[/QUOTE]

The team is looking Good! I ordered all of them.. Can't wait to get my hands on that Cyclops and Beast pack.
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 11:05 AM   #169
joelyface
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffon View Post
Bought the first two packs.

Aaaa looks amazing all together. I also ordered them all so far, can't wait to get the first set. I painted a dangeroom background to fit my shelves, just sittin empty.

Old 09-15-2018, 01:49 PM   #170
Alter Ego
Fantastic Four

Thumbs up

Quote:
Aaaa looks amazing all together. I also ordered them all so far, can't wait to get the first set. I painted a dangeroom background to fit my shelves, just sittin empty.

That looks AMAZING!
Alter Ego is offline   Reply With Quote