Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 01-24-2018, 09:13 PM   #521
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Yeah you caught me, I’m a shill just because you didn’t like what you heard. Yet I just pre ordered Wolverine from Sideshow and have been defending the new Magneto statue and pre ordered that as well. Don’t come at me, when other people mentioned XM first. It’s not a crime to talk about other companies and compare. It’s a forum for a reason.
No, it is your off topic banter on everything XM in the majority of threads you post in. But, I am done with you.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 09:14 PM   #522
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

I thought I had this coming, but my wife has decided to make it hers to match my err her Dark Phoenix she nicked from me. considering the very large pass I get on my collection, I guess I can let it go, plus it will just be in a different room in the house...Should get Deadpool same day, one for me, one for her.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 04:12 AM   #523
Iacon13
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Well....I gotta be the last guy to have a conversion on this so I am asking the question of those that have it....do I let this one convert? Does the green look as good as the pics in person? Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Iacon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 05:40 AM   #524
Nebulhym
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iacon13 View Post
Well....I gotta be the last guy to have a conversion on this so I am asking the question of those that have it....do I let this one convert? Does the green look as good as the pics in person? Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Honestly, I have the statue, it looks way way better than the dark version and than on pictures.

My advice: GET IT! (if you can)
Nebulhym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 07:21 AM   #525
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Received Damaged base and broken head a few weeks ago. Full replacement coming tomorrow. Hopefully no issues.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 07:22 AM   #526
VS1976

Quote:
It's way better statue then the first. The colors actually make sense. I would get it since it's very limited so as long as it's not a return...
Old 02-14-2018, 10:00 AM   #527
Iacon13
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Thanks for the advice guys. I will let it go through then. You raise a good point VS. I hope it's not a return but I guess I'm going to find out!
Iacon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 02:12 PM   #528
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Thanks for the advice guys. I will let it go through then. You raise a good point VS. I hope it's not a return but I guess I'm going to find out!
Like what the others said...let it convert.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 06:31 PM   #529
VS1976

Quote:
I'm pretty sure the one I got originally was a return. Someone here posted the hair breakage and it was exactly like mine.

On another note, I just received my replacement and it's unnumbered. Guess I'll just write AP on it lol.
Old 02-14-2018, 07:33 PM   #530
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
I'm pretty sure the one I got originally was a return. Someone here posted the hair breakage and it was exactly like mine.

On another note, I just received my replacement and it's unnumbered. Guess I'll just write AP on it lol.
Does the art box or shipper have a edition number on it? If so, I wouldn't write AP on the base. You could be causing yourself some problems if you decide to sell down the line.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote