Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 01-27-2006, 08:01 AM   #31
Sam Wilson
Samurai Vato

that sucks brother, it is a personal violation. My car was broken into and trashed 2x, in my locked, underground garage parking. I here you for sure on that.

I just got ADT installed in my house yesterday, and I have a really, really good security system in my car. You can never be to safe, nothing is worth your piece of mind.

OF course there is nothing worse than some little sh$# thief too. I'm sure this looser isn't going to get to far in life and will eventually end up in the gutter or someone's bit$# in prison. I hope things calm down for you and you are able to relax this weekend.

If anything offer me some pie and I'll come down there and start randomly punching out teenagers in your neighborhood as a warning to all potential thieves...
Sam Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 08:37 AM   #32
JDH
Agent of H.A.M.M.E.R.
Producer

Sorry to hear that, Jesse. A friend of ours just got burgled too. They stole quite a lot of electronics stuff, and some video games and DVDs. But they didn't touch her expensive collection either, quite possibly because it is an expensive (VERY expensive) collection of Smurfs (totally true...)

If only all such perpetrators could be thrown to Sam in some kind of arena (pay per view?), maybe the world would be a better place.
JDH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 10:45 AM   #33
fossa

Sorry to hear that, j321. But, like others have said, at least you were not vandalized and they did not take all of your BD stuff! You would not have needed that on top of the hurricane damage you had.

My car window was smashed in once while I was at work and all the idiots took was some spare change. I'm sure they were looking for more but that is all they got!
Old 01-27-2006, 10:49 AM   #34
fossa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse321
but here's something REALLY weird ... while I was picking up clothes in my room I found 2 kitchen carving knives in my bedroom?
sure you didn't leave them there from the fun'n'games the nite b4 ?
Old 01-27-2006, 11:16 AM   #35
MiamiLoco
BD is the best (and I'm not talkin' about Bowen Designs)!!!

Damn, Jesse, sorry to hear about this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse321
The idiots climbed in and out my kitchen window and didn't take anything except for some old jewelry that I haven't worn since the mid 80's ...
I think we have our suspect:

MiamiLoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 11:27 AM   #36
Meta Jon
Daredevil

Jesse I'm sorry to hear about that, too bad you didn't come home a bit earlier eh?
On the bright side at least they didn't have spray paint with them to do custom work on your collection
Meta Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 11:28 AM   #37
Cage
Statueforum Consiglieri

Man that really sux. I can think of nothing (non physical) as violative as having someone in your home. I'm just glad no one was physically hurt.
Cage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 12:01 PM   #38
Jesse321
Galactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossa
sure you didn't leave them there from the fun'n'games the nite b4 ?
We figured out the knives .. (1) there must have been more than 1 of them because there were 2 knives, they were using them to open a couple of boxes Eric had in his office (birthday presents for me)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiLoco
I think we have our suspect:

ML .. THANKS! Eric and I REALLY needed this laugh today!
Jesse321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 12:13 PM   #39
Sniper
Objectivo Bastardo

sorry to hear about that, but if you think about it seeing that is was probably some bad as$ kids you got off lucky that they took a few items and left. Damn but if it was kid, even a teenager may have taken on bust or statue becasue it looked cool. WHo knows if it was really kids....at least now you are preparred if it happens again!
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 12:52 PM   #40
Primal
Batman

Angry

Man that really sux. Sorry to hear about that Jess. That's why they should allow canings in this country.
Primal is offline   Reply With Quote