Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 10-10-2014, 10:23 AM   #1
Thor57
Teen Titans

Resinworx question

Anyone ordered before? How do you go about it, as i dont see an option on their site to do so. Do I just need to email them with what I'm interested in pre-ordering?

Thanks for any help.

Jason
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 01:56 PM   #2
ambasah
Red Skull

I haven't ordered anything yet, but my understanding is that you can pm him via FB.
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 10:30 PM   #3
rhy
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Thor,
If you eventually do pick something up, please post pics and feed back. From the pictures provided his work is amazing. His rendition of M Bison & MJ is the best ive seen. Bar none
rhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 12:55 AM   #4
Thor57
Teen Titans

Will do man.
Old 10-12-2014, 11:05 AM   #5
dfchang
The Riddler

I ordered their wolverine vs ninjas but be prepared to wait, it takes about 6 months to finish a piece. I'm still waiting for mine. Lol.
dfchang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 11:34 AM   #6
Thor57
Teen Titans

Well, I've waited that long and sometimes 3 times as long on other companies. Emailed the email on their website, waiting for response.
Old 02-15-2016, 12:45 AM   #7
nearmint
Phoenix

So I have the resinworx Man of Steel on preorder. Tonight I saw this exchange on Facebook, and I'm a bit concerned. Can others share their experience with the company? Based on the Facebook exchange, I'm having a hard time imagining that I'll be comfortable paying the balance when the statue is ready.

Any thoughts?

Steven Blinoff‎ to Statue Collectors
56 mins ·

Hi guys I'm trying to contact Resinworx Sculptures on behalf of a purchase and I have had no reply for over two months about my item .

If feel I'm being avoided with no response to several emails and Facebook messages .

Does anyone on her know Shereef ?????

Can anyone help ?

LikeComment

John Nguyen likes this.

Comments

Mistah Guerrero
Mistah Guerrero I'll Msg him for u after work brother
Like · Reply · 1 · 55 mins

Jovin Hardaway
Jovin Hardaway I hope you get your item soon
Like · Reply · 1 · 49 mins

Davide Vigliotti
Davide Vigliotti Same for me. I tried multiple times to get in touch with him like months and months ago, and no response. Haven't heard from him in years, yet every now and then a new picture pops up. I'm thinking the deposit I sent him is long gone.
Like · Reply · 1 · 36 mins

Davide Vigliotti
Davide Vigliotti Correction, the last response I got from him was in May 2015, about a damaged piece I was supposed to have replaced. Nothing was every shipped, and I haven't heard from him since. A shame, since in August 2014 I got the Wolverine vs Ninjas from him, and he was a really awesome guy to work with. But then he just disappeared.
Like · Reply · 31 mins

Henry Ong
Henry Ong Really admire those who dare to mess with you...hope they won't Scott free...
Like · Reply · 31 mins

Steven Blinoff
Steven Blinoff I paid for someone's preorder . $3000 Australian after Resinworx confirmed I could take over the order and paid them 1180 usd for the statue . I'm yet to receive the statue !!!
Like · Reply · 1 · 30 mins

Davide Vigliotti
Davide Vigliotti Ouch. I received a damaged Wolverine vs Ninjas base, and was supposed to get a replacement, and sent him a deposit for the Man of Steel (back in 2013!). Shame when problems like these happen in this "small" group of people.
Like · Reply · 2 · 29 mins

Steven Blinoff
Steven Blinoff I'm yet to receive my Resinworx wolverine ! This is the statue I'm waiting for .
Like · Reply · 27 mins

Jnr Restrepo
Jnr Restrepo I PO superman... The answer my email 3 months ago
Like · Reply · 23 mins

John Nguyen
John Nguyen wtf thanks for letting me know bro. i wont support his horrible business boooooo resin worx customer service!
Like · Reply · 19 mins

Danny Koen
Danny Koen I would have paid any price for his Venom spidy dio...was waiting for the PO....but now I know the dream is dead....i can continue to live my life.....
Like · Reply · 10 mins
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 04:50 AM   #8
dfchang
The Riddler

I got a Wolverine vs Ninjas piece from him and it came with a minor problem. He promised to fix it, never did, and I wound up fixing it myself.

Guy is gone. I guess producing these things is a lot harder and work intensive than it looks. When the going gets tough, they just take off it seems.

Sadly, always a gamble doing business with these small one or two man shows.
dfchang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 03:17 PM   #9
nearmint
Phoenix

I wish he was better about updating his website. Rather than flagging the Man of Steel statue as SOLD OUT, he simply disabled the "buy now" button. It still shows as a preorder on his home page.

Updates on the progress of statues on his site and Facebook would be helpful, too, and would make customers more comfortable dealing with him.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 06:52 PM   #10
Wizard
Justice League

For what it's worth, I received an email from Resinworx on May 21st soliciting preorders for the Goku statue. I have no interest in that piece, but I did place a preorder for the Man of Steel statue (has it really been two years since). I sent a reply email inquiring on MOS. The response came quick with, "it will be ready to ship out in about a month max."

The question I'm left with is if I receive notice that MOS is ready to ship, what guarantee (or protection) is there in my receiving the statue? The proto pics show an excellent statue. I would love to have this as the centerpiece of my collection, but...doubts of the company.
Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote