Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Hot Toys

Old 03-14-2016, 11:07 PM   #1
reederboy117
Doh!

Looking for the Armored batman cosbaby

Hello, Im new to collecting, Ive been collecting alot of batman vs superman stuff so thats what brought me here. I was hoping you guys could help me out. I saw were hot toys is doing a cosbaby line of the armored batman, a chrome, black chrome and matte black version of this collectible. The only place I can find to buy these are ebay, can anyone else tell me of another place I might find these? I want them badly. Thanks.
reederboy117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 12:15 AM   #2
jedi_don
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Seems like all the sellers are from Homg Kong where Hot Toys is located. Not sure if these will be solicited in the US. Even checking some of the Japanese retailers I order from, neither had these listed.
jedi_don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 12:18 AM   #3
jedi_don
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Per Hot Toys Facebook. Not sure which markets.

Quote:
In anticipation of the upcoming epic Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and further expanding Hot Toys’ Cosbaby series based on this film, Hot Toys is delighted to introduce 3 special color versions of the Armored BatmanCosbaby for fans to collect!
The Armored Batman Cosbaby standing at 9.5cm tall will be featured in special Black Chrome color, Chrome color, and Matte Black color armor! The two chrome versions will also come with LED light-up eyes! All 3 special color versions of this Armored Batman Cosbaby are only available in selected markets.
When you get the chance, don’t pass up on the opportunity to add these adorable and stylish Armored Batman Cosbabies to your collection!
jedi_don is offline   Reply With Quote