Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 09-12-2022, 03:53 PM   #301
Mr. Shoosh
Sinister Six

Well I’ll bow out now. My intent was just to let you know that you’re more than likely safe if you were concerned about the time it’s taking. Not sure how you interpreted it as a debate. But hey, good luck to you.
Mr. Shoosh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 09:18 AM   #302
isaac_31f
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Shoosh View Post
Well I?ll bow out now. My intent was just to let you know that you?re more than likely safe if you were concerned about the time it?s taking. Not sure how you interpreted it as a debate. But hey, good luck to you.
a friend of mine already received his archangel via sea shipping, but not me even though I ordered it on day 1, lately it's disconcerting how they handle orders, I'm thinking of stopping ordering there and doing it with cosmic chase
isaac_31f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 01:56 PM   #303
IronLungs31
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Oh yeah, I forgot to check back in with mine. I received mine on 9/15 which was definitely not a 60 day wait. Still took longer than normal but in the end was a only three weeks.

IronLungs31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 02:15 PM   #304
Mr. Shoosh
Sinister Six

^ yeah, 56 days is definitely not “approximately 60”. Glad it arrived though.
Old 09-20-2022, 02:59 PM   #305
Mr. Shoosh
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by isaac_31f View Post
a friend of mine already received his archangel via sea shipping, but not me even though I ordered it on day 1, lately it's disconcerting how they handle orders, I'm thinking of stopping ordering there and doing it with cosmic chase
Yes Sir. It seems to be wishy washy depending on whom you order through. I can only speak for three companies. P1, 2-3 months, another took 6 (but to be fair, they?re pretty new), and Spec, which has already been mentioned. If it?s a single box deal, I usually spring for the express. Either way, the waiting game for shipping after the waiting game of production is often unpleasant.