Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 02-04-2015, 08:22 PM   #31
dao2
Cyclops

Got mine today \o/ Awesome to have an official statue of Vyse! I don't have room nowadays for all the new stuff I get but of course SoA is an exception so it goes straight on display!

I'm going to be offering on another forum (SoA World Forums and maybe F4F forums), how could I not offer on the SoA forum?!

But if you purchased one of these statues I will give you a SoA coin for only shipping fee (which will probably be like $5, shipping + envelope)! You can see the coin here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V2KzRDIIhk&t=2m20s (sorry for the fuzzy video)

It's Daccat's coin face (though different colors) on one side and the Albatross/Dyne flag on the other (aka sort of the logo for Skies). This coin is not official, it's just a custom coin. I've given away only 3 of these over the years so there's not a ton "out there" but there should probably be a few more after this (though honestly I'm not gonna be surprised if no one takes one, I know SoA isn't super popular like it should be :/)

If you are interested please PM me a photo of your Vyse statue with a piece of paper that has your forum username in it. ATM I only plan to ship in the US, but if you are international, and purchased a statue and want this let me know and I'll see if I can get over my fear and hate of shipping internationally (I may have a SoA quiz for you though :P)
dao2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 10:54 PM   #32
dao2
Cyclops

looks like we're getting aika!!!!

Old 07-21-2017, 11:53 AM   #33
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

They claimed that Aika is in the hands of the fans. They are willing to do another poll for her because the first poll did not fair well. I actually had to hunt for the poll just to put in my vote for her. So I think with the club growing bigger now, she might have a chance to be made. I'm just worried that if people that don't even care about the game will be A-holes and vote no.

I will be very sad if she never is made into existence. I want all of the characters to be made for SOA. Fina and Cupil. I don't care how long it takes, just want them made
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 11:56 AM   #34
dao2
Cyclops

I would love to see her made as well. Maybe not as crushed as you as I have a couple customs (that need serious fixing and has been taking a long time to fix, but one day :P). But I would absolutely vote and buy an SoA statue! Bring on the poll!
Old 07-21-2017, 12:13 PM   #35
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I might have to get somebody to do customs for me because I have a bad feeling that they won't get made. It's not popular enough like Shenmue is sadly. But with a larger group, there might be a chance now
Old 07-21-2017, 12:38 PM   #36
dao2
Cyclops

My customs for these have been kinda a nightmare, tread carefully with sculptors, even ones well known here.
Old 08-24-2017, 08:59 AM   #37
Submissive421

For those interested in seeing Aika being made. F4F has a poll to see interest of her being made and worth saving. Vote in the F4F club on Facebook. For fans of Skies if Arcadia. So far it's not looking good which makes me sad.

If you don't like they base they said they'll change it
Old 08-24-2017, 12:26 PM   #38
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

link to poll? Im a member but I can never find anything on their facebook. I hate facebook. I love Skies.
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 01:00 PM   #39
Submissive421

https://m.facebook.com/questions.php...43383109289416

I hope that's the right link for it. It was the 1st thing that popped up when I searched for the club in the Facebook search bar.
Old 08-24-2017, 01:05 PM   #40
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

voted YES! this game needs a bigger following almost as bad as it needs a sequel. Id take a remake also.
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote