100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

I think the EX head looks awesome!
ruzzell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 07:29 PM   #162
CollectorsRow
Doh!
Adamantium Plus Member

Tweeterhead + Collectors Row

Hey, This is Bryan. I own Collectors Row and am the guy who shared a warehouse with TH. This is actually my first post and wanted everyone to know ill be carrying all of Tweeterheads statues. I usually am able to work out a deal where I can get a handful of Exclusive because I work closely with Chad. We usually have lunch and I am able to pick up all the Statues by hand (less shipping = Less chance of damage). I am a slacker when it comes to setting up preorders but If I get a request I will put it up on my website for you guys. I am on ebay, Amazon, and have a store and website so if anyone needs anything Tweeterhead just give me a shout and Ill be more than happy to match any price and get you taken care of! Picking up 75 Batman Statues Friday! Just got the Exclusive Donna Troy Statues in last Friday. Take care everyone and I hope to hear from you!

Bryan
Collectors Row Inc
wwww.collectorsrow.net
CollectorsRow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 02:49 PM   #163
Gothamite
Phoenix

Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 03:02 PM   #164
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
Not the prettiest, but I actually really like this beast looking version of cheetah. Love how she looks so powerful and sinister. Kinda hope one of the companies (maybe XM since they have been doing rebirth versions) will pick this version of her to make.

chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 10:33 PM   #165
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

I really really like this one, looks so cool. I don't know if I can spend $300 on Cheetah since she is not a favorite character of mine.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 03:52 PM   #166
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismhk View Post
Hot....
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 01:13 PM   #167
Omegaplex
The Herculoids

I do wish the exclusive head had skin tone the same color as the rest of the statue, instead of human skin tone. I get that classic cheetah was just wearing a mask, but later cheetah was actually transformed. Could have hit two birds with one stone!
Omegaplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 09:34 PM   #168
ruzzell
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Late to the pre-order game but just kept coming back to this Cheetah! Especially after the recent Lynda Carter Wonder Woman statue was so well done. Tweeterhead is quickly becoming one of my favs.
ruzzell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 11:13 AM   #169
Frogtown
Fantastic Four

I'm going to be late as well but I really like this piece and think it will pair well with the other villains in the line that I plan on buying. Just going to wait until next payday to pull the trigger.

One question though. The details on Tweeterhead's site mentions how the exclusive includes two heads but the listing isn't labeled EX like some of the statues. Kinda confusing and don't want to end up with a non-EX edition! Is the listing for the regular or EX?
Frogtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 12:20 PM   #170
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogtown View Post
I'm going to be late as well but I really like this piece and think it will pair well with the other villains in the line that I plan on buying. Just going to wait until next payday to pull the trigger.

One question though. The details on Tweeterhead's site mentions how the exclusive includes two heads but the listing isn't labeled EX like some of the statues. Kinda confusing and don't want to end up with a non-EX edition! Is the listing for the regular or EX?
Although it isn't marked EX, the pics for the listing show both heads. The description reads:

Quote:
Our Cheetah EX Maquette includes two heads (long hair and cowl)
I'd say you could order with confidence, but maybe send a direct email for additional confirmation.
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote