Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 01-04-2017, 08:03 PM   #71
ottorino
The X-Men

People pay 20 bucks for pop vinyls here in Australia now that's what I call over priced lol.
ottorino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 08:57 PM   #72
clutch
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyrocket786 View Post
The shipping is definitely overpriced on that damn thing.
This. And they are gonna lose sales because of it.
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 03:48 AM   #73
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiasrosas212 View Post
Heard people on forums and groups that the Guyver Unit is also overpriced Smh •___________• .
I didn't think the pricing on that was too bad personally
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 09:55 PM   #74
Ranz
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Ordered... Love Gremlins ...Lot's of nostalgia here a childhood favorite .....Spider Gremlin plssss
Ranz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 08:25 AM   #75
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranz View Post
Ordered... Love Gremlins ...Lot's of nostalgia here a childhood favorite .....Spider Gremlin plssss
Agree, but bat gremlin is a close second
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 08:48 AM   #76
Ranz
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverine View Post
Agree, but bat gremlin is a close second
I'd be happy with a bat gremlin as well
Ranz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 02:07 AM   #77
Isaiasrosas212
Hellboy

So, do many of you guys think this will be released Q2 of this year? I want this already.
Isaiasrosas212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 08:18 PM   #78
kevin2323
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Damn even when i go back to thinking of canceling prime 1 turtles for this i realize this went up to 1900 and the turtle cancelation will cost me 230. Damnnn
kevin2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 10:08 AM   #79
heman
Kindly Asked To Leave

OK, I definately agree with you that this piece is OVER PRICED from my collecting experience. About 4 to 500 dollars worth. This is not massed produced but still enough for them to make it worth there while. Where as one like Howard Senft, is just one at at time. What people need to understand is that wether its elites or Howards the time it takes to lay in this fur seemlessly is very maticulate and long hours. Longer then a paint job. Then you have the dead gremlin, many complain get rid of it but to tell the truth, it only makes sense having him there especially when its Gizmo in a fighting pose. Your really getting two statues here plus electrical light up. The paint job on the gremlin is so layered, thats a hard paint job to replicate. So even tho I still think its over priced for a piece that might have 250 to 500 pieces. the quality will be top notch and when its in your hands, the extra money will soon just die away. You wont care. The money I spend on some pieces is out to lunch, the shipping even more and then border taxes. Makes me wish I never bought or commissioned a piece. But one I have it and see the quality is TOP NOTCH, all the regret disappears. Trust me guys. Ive had pieces where the SHIPPING alone was $9000 canadian. But I dont regret it one bit when I get the amazing piece that no one else has or VERY few as it maybe 5 people. This in the end will be worth it and if you got the early bird speacial, then its only about $200 more than I think is fair for a resin or polystone version.
heman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 04:45 PM   #80
kevin2323
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heman View Post
OK, I definately agree with you that this piece is OVER PRICED from my collecting experience. About 4 to 500 dollars worth. This is not massed produced but still enough for them to make it worth there while. Where as one like Howard Senft, is just one at at time. What people need to understand is that wether its elites or Howards the time it takes to lay in this fur seemlessly is very maticulate and long hours. Longer then a paint job. Then you have the dead gremlin, many complain get rid of it but to tell the truth, it only makes sense having him there especially when its Gizmo in a fighting pose. Your really getting two statues here plus electrical light up. The paint job on the gremlin is so layered, thats a hard paint job to replicate. So even tho I still think its over priced for a piece that might have 250 to 500 pieces. the quality will be top notch and when its in your hands, the extra money will soon just die away. You wont care. The money I spend on some pieces is out to lunch, the shipping even more and then border taxes. Makes me wish I never bought or commissioned a piece. But one I have it and see the quality is TOP NOTCH, all the regret disappears. Trust me guys. Ive had pieces where the SHIPPING alone was $9000 canadian. But I dont regret it one bit when I get the amazing piece that no one else has or VERY few as it maybe 5 people. This in the end will be worth it and if you got the early bird speacial, then its only about $200 more than I think is fair for a resin or polystone version.
i am a die hard gremlins fan. this looks fantastic and i know ECC doesn't screw up. just such a huge dollar amount for a small piece. ugh..... who knows, i may cave and order before march.
kevin2323 is offline   Reply With Quote