Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 03-12-2017, 04:18 PM   #341
Bob Morton
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

I feel that the base is way too busy... looks good though.
Bob Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 06:53 AM   #342
oddmania
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
AoW has some 1:5?
I remember in the past wanting their pieces but the ridiculous price for their pieces especially since most are 1:8 or worse I only got the Femto.
Yes,20th anniversary armored berserk,BTW most of their statues are 1/10.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-03-13-13-49-08-1.png
Views:	39
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	102594  
oddmania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 09:11 AM   #343
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddmania View Post
Yes,20th anniversary armored berserk,BTW most of their statues are 1/10.
which makes my point even more valid :P
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 01:35 AM   #344
Vendetta
The X-Men

I've come around on this piece - I think it'd be a great representation of the series (plus it'd be neat displaying the figmas around it). I'm in for sure if the 10% Sideshow code ever works on it.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 07:51 AM   #345
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

how quickly do P1 statues usually take to go on WL? If F4F and Tsume don't hurry with their reveal I might have to decide if I want to pull the trigger on this but I'd rather not rush into it.
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 08:38 AM   #346
bicoid18
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
how quickly do P1 statues usually take to go on WL? If F4F and Tsume don't hurry with their reveal I might have to decide if I want to pull the trigger on this but I'd rather not rush into it.
It depends on popularity. The Frank Miller DKR, Deathstroke, Geralt from Witcher, and Lady Maria from Bloodborne all went to wait lists for their EX's in a few hours. I would have thought that the EX for Guts would have gone to wait list quickly too judging by the rabid fan base. But as long as you get on right when it goes to WL, odds are that you should be ok that it converts.
bicoid18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 10:06 AM   #347
dao2
Cyclops

Popularity and price ;P 1k is a lot to swallow when people are still waiting to see F4F's effort. Maria is $400 less, a lot easier to PO ;p Also depends on the EX too though the head for Guts is pretty nice. But Triss' ex is still available but both Eredin and Geralt sold out super quick. Triss has the worst EX I've ever seen on a statue.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 10:12 AM   #348
Ulfnar
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

I think the price tag on this is what has caused it to not go on WL as fast as Maria. Guts I'm pretty sure is a more well known and loved character than Maria. If this was 700-800 I'd bet it'd have been waitlisted in an hour or two. As it is, i'm confident it'll hit WL for the EX before too long as it's just super badass imo.
Ulfnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 06:30 PM   #349
Stiler
U talkin' to me?

Jumped on this to use my points. Going to be my first prime 1 studio statue and I had like $200 rewards points that I've saved up over the years and finally found something to use them on.

Berserk is my favorite anime and I have one AOW statue (but felt that like many of you, they are way too expensive for how small they are) and my main prized Berserk statue,

This is a based on the 100 man killer art and was done a few years back by a sculptor from the skullknight forums, It's 1/4th scale IIRC so it's a lot larger then the AOW stuff.
Stiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 06:36 AM   #350
oddmania
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiler View Post
Jumped on this to use my points. Going to be my first prime 1 studio statue and I had like $200 rewards points that I've saved up over the years and finally found something to use them on.

Berserk is my favorite anime and I have one AOW statue (but felt that like many of you, they are way too expensive for how small they are) and my main prized Berserk statue,

This is a based on the 100 man killer art and was done a few years back by a sculptor from the skullknight forums, It's 1/4th scale IIRC so it's a lot larger then the AOW stuff.
Actually it's a 1/6,I own one,great work by the sculpture.
oddmania is offline   Reply With Quote