Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2016, 06:24 PM   #1621
Empracollector
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCSCarolyn View Post
AWWWW!!!! yay! This made my day! Thank you for your kind words
Hi Carolyn and welcome to the forum
Love your customer service
Old 03-04-2016, 08:36 PM   #1622
SuB-ZeRo
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Jerry / Rebecca / Carolyn (Welcome to the forums) !

May I know when are you guys going to ship warehouse gems statues ? I contacted you through e-mail and the reply was you are in the process of shipping them to us but yet no specific date for shipping .

I bought Goro 3 weeks ago and paid for the shipping on the 22nd of February and still didn't receive shipping info yet .
I am kinda disappointed because of that but hopefully it will be soon.

Case # 10137
Old 03-04-2016, 09:26 PM   #1623
Klear Knives
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCSCarolyn View Post
AWWWW!!!! yay! This made my day! Thank you for your kind words
Hey Caroyln! Welcome to the Forum.
Old 03-05-2016, 04:55 PM   #1624
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Hello,

Just wanted to thank PCS customer service for the incredible job they did helping me receive a Perfect Gouken Strong Fist!

My base arrived damaged, it was promptly replaced! Communication was fantastic throughout the entire process.

And a Huge bonus! Yes my base was damaged, but I can tell I not only received a replacement base, but a new body as well (obviously to fit properly in the base)!

I know because my original had a few paint blemishes that I didn't feel called for replacement, so I hadn't mentioned them!

But New base, New body, Speedy communication, great help with shipping through FedEx.

I couldn't be happier. Thank you Customer service.

And thank you Jerry for bringing in THIS TEAM! Seems like you have the right people in place!
Old 03-05-2016, 05:50 PM   #1625
hozey
Frackin!

Yes PCS customer service has got much better recently witch is deff a good thing .I had a query recently regarding my pink AP ken and I was emailed back by Rebecca within around half hour and was very kind to help me out
Also I never did get a chance to thank Carolyn who proper helped me out when I placed an order for blanka by mistake lol
Def owe her a drink
Step in the right direction for PCS collectables
Thank you
Old 03-05-2016, 11:48 PM   #1626
Mammal
Blue Falcon

I just got an e-mail saying my January 17th payment on Blanka was late, and that my order would be cancelled if not paid by March 20th.

I paid that on January 4th. I just submitted a screen shot showing the payment to their customer service.

Has anybody run into this before? How difficult was it to resolve?
Old 03-06-2016, 10:18 AM   #1627
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammal View Post
I just got an e-mail saying my January 17th payment on Blanka was late, and that my order would be cancelled if not paid by March 20th.

I paid that on January 4th. I just submitted a screen shot showing the payment to their customer service.

Has anybody run into this before? How difficult was it to resolve?
I had them for my Vegas and was told i never paid the Jan payment, so i messaged them with paypal transaction ids and showed that they were paid.

I got a reply back saying they had seen the payments had been made and that it had been noted.

Last night i got final warnings for the same payments saying if i don't pay they will cancel this month, so someone hasnt been told i already made the payment, so i have sent another e-mail again showing the transaction IDs.

Somethings going wrong somewhere with payments.
Old 03-06-2016, 03:06 PM   #1628
Agoniste111
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
I had them for my Vegas and was told i never paid the Jan payment, so i messaged them with paypal transaction ids and showed that they were paid.

I got a reply back saying they had seen the payments had been made and that it had been noted.

Last night i got final warnings for the same payments saying if i don't pay they will cancel this month, so someone hasnt been told i already made the payment, so i have sent another e-mail again showing the transaction IDs.

Somethings going wrong somewhere with payments.

I received the same message last night although it was paid aswell, I also sent a proof.

Is there some kind of glitch?
Old 03-07-2016, 01:45 PM   #1629
warlokky
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Hello,

Can someone from PCS please reply to my email dated the 29/2/16 .. I appreciate that you all may be busy but it has been one week and unfortunately not a reply. The issue is that my Ansatsuken Ryu came with damage to two portraits one with damaged hair and one with a huge paint app error on the face. I am also waiting for shipping notice for my Ryu Tatakai Koka... Carolyn, you mentioned that this would be shipped on the 26th Feb, but nothing as of yet and no tracking.

Please just inform me as to what you intend to do with the damaged pieces and that my tatakai koka is shipped with tracking and is on the way.

So far the response has been very very slow.

Many thanks
Old 03-07-2016, 04:59 PM   #1630
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlokky View Post
Hello,

Can someone from PCS please reply to my email dated the 29/2/16 .. I appreciate that you all may be busy but it has been one week and unfortunately not a reply. The issue is that my Ansatsuken Ryu came with damage to two portraits one with damaged hair and one with a huge paint app error on the face. I am also waiting for shipping notice for my Ryu Tatakai Koka... Carolyn, you mentioned that this would be shipped on the 26th Feb, but nothing as of yet and no tracking.

Please just inform me as to what you intend to do with the damaged pieces and that my tatakai koka is shipped with tracking and is on the way.

So far the response has been very very slow.

Many thanks
Hello,

Please post your case number so I can look into this for you. (: Thank you!
Closed Thread