Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 09-24-2020, 01:41 PM   #71
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
WARCRAFT PIECE?!?!

Warhammer, which is basically the daddy of Warcraft and Starcraft.
Heh, my bad. Warhammer/Warcraft, it's all the same to me ..as you can tell, i am not into that stuff.
I just know they revealed a new Warhammer piece and already shipped a previous Warhammer piece. Seems Sorrow got pushed further and further back. As a result, H.M.O have doen themselves no favours.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 02:05 PM   #72
MPCanes
The X-Men

Pretty insane at this point. Especially not giving any direct updates. I keep forgetting I even have this piece on PO.
MPCanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 03:59 PM   #73
dao2
Cyclops

Small es detailed pieces usually have this trouble unfortunately Hopefully it does release before the end of the year though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Heh, my bad. Warhammer/Warcraft, it's all the same to me ..as you can tell, i am not into that stuff.
I just know they revealed a new Warhammer piece and already shipped a previous Warhammer piece. Seems Sorrow got pushed further and further back. As a result, H.M.O have doen themselves no favours.
That warhammer piece that shipped went on PO like 4 months after Sorrow I think so it's not a particularly huge lead on it.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 04:20 PM   #74
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Small es detailed pieces usually have this trouble unfortunately Hopefully it does release before the end of the year though.

That warhammer piece that shipped went on PO like 4 months after Sorrow I think so it's not a particularly huge lead on it.
After a long wait, Sorrow was supposed to ship December 2019. Now they hope to ship it one year on in December 2020. I would not be surprised if Sorrow shipped in 2021. It was not long ago they promise to ship the piece in September. They posted a picture of the box art. I sense production has been far from smooth. For a piece with a run of 200 it is not a good show from H.M.O ..it's like Jerry era PCS
Old 09-24-2020, 04:50 PM   #75
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
After a long wait, Sorrow was supposed to ship December 2019. Now they hope to ship it one year on in December 2020. I would not be surprised if Sorrow shipped in 2021. It was not long ago they promise to ship the piece in September. They posted a picture of the box art. I sense production has been far from smooth. For a piece with a run of 200 it is not a good show from H.M.O ..it's like Jerry era PCS
The Warhammer piece was pushed back as well. 200 ES will keep low priority v0v, won't be surprised if we don't see any more bathos. That's fine with me though sorrow was going to be my last one though as I am perfectly happy with the trio.
Old 09-24-2020, 05:43 PM   #76
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
The Warhammer piece was pushed back as well. 200 ES will keep low priority v0v, won't be surprised if we don't see any more bathos. That's fine with me though sorrow was going to be my last one though as I am perfectly happy with the trio.
Seeing as Sorrow still has not sold out, i guess Sorrow will spell the end of Bathos. I am fine with that.
Old 11-06-2020, 12:06 AM   #77
MPCanes
The X-Men

Was finally a post on facebook - looks like this still hasn’t been painted (!!!) but they said they are making progress. I’m guessing early 2021 on delivery.
MPCanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 02:43 AM   #78
dao2
Cyclops

Nice! That's actually pretty promising Production on statues happens a lot faster then people usually think and if it's at this state it should go pretty darn quick.

Most of the time production is just getting and approving samples and getting the engineering right then waiting until your production can actually start, once it's actually into casting and painting it flies.
Old 11-06-2020, 04:55 AM   #79
ukshaun
Hercules

'Sorrow is progressing, everything is done with the
kits / box design / package design / pp sheets and casting. The only
thing that is left now is painting.'
- HMO

Still not painted?
How disappointing.
All the talk of the piece taking alot of time to create is rubbish. The reality is, they have not been working on it. HMO have had collectors money sitting in the bank for years. As of this Xmas, the piece will be two years delayed.

I hope when it arrives it matches Ren for paint quality

HMO - Sorrow
Old 11-06-2020, 06:15 AM   #80
ukshaun
Hercules

Just watched the Sorrow box drop/throw test.
Good the know the box is not massive, unlike the massive! box Mai Shiranui shipped in (i don't own that piece).
Q. Why drop/throw test a painted piece?
It appears Sorrow beaks down into a number of much smaller pieces, including the leg's, which divide into two pieces. I guess this all helps in reducing box size, and transit breakage.