Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 09-26-2010, 12:25 PM   #51
borrelen
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome View Post
This has actually happened plenty of times with other items, I heard it happened with Gambit recently.
How does Gambit have anything to do with the edition numbers in the Guile production runs?

I got the numbers I was supposed to get on both my regular and exclusive. If someone didn't get the right numbers, like BigLeagueChu said, it was a mistake and they should contact SS.
borrelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 03:16 PM   #52
capt_marvel
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROBAY View Post
That ais all way too much for an average collector to sift through and crap from where I stand. I can understand the Fiasco now. I hope Karma bites both companies on the Ass for all the crap the collector has to deal with (including some people getting screwed out of their Ex). When I see all the damages on these I know Karma is working and I only feel bad for the collector.

While I was screwed out of My Guile, I decided not follow the SF line anymore. Of course this hurts no one because Sideshow or Jerry could give a crap that I was screwed (along with a few others). It all boils down to cash is King and the customer is nothing but a $ sign. I dont have to put up with it, I can spend my money with companies that take care of there customers. Too bad others just take the abuse, some people should expect more for their money. "Loyalty to a line" is a loose term when your nothing but a number to these people!!!
All these increase of so called limited itmes is a bunch of GREED!!
capt_marvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:49 PM   #53
StatueHunter75
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Here's my video review of my Guile 1/4 scale Turbo Edition statue from PCSC. Rate, Comment, and Subscribe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isRbqsi7z3Y
StatueHunter75 is offline   Reply With Quote