Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 09-30-2010, 11:14 AM   #1
Alpha_Flight
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Damaged Guile Replacements from SSC?

Hey guys,

I'm curious to know if anyone has received word from SSC about replecement pieces for your broken Guile's... Ex. and regular alike?

I received my Ex. last Wednesday (Sep.23), and called them right after opening the box and seeing it. I got in touch with Jaclyn from returns and she told me she'd have an answer within 3-5 business days. STILL have gotten no word. I've sent her 3 e-mails (which none have been responded to), called her twice since and have talked to Michael "the manager".

All I have gotten out of them is "hang in there and wait", which is total garbage and in no way is good customer service. How hard is it for them to check if they have a replacement? Should they not have their replacement inventory documented?

This is the most frustrating occurance I've encountered since I've started collecting statues... and that's been a long time.
Alpha_Flight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 12:19 PM   #2
Spartacus
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha_Flight View Post
Hey guys,

I'm curious to know if anyone has received word from SSC about replecement pieces for your broken Guile's... Ex. and regular alike?

I received my Ex. last Wednesday (Sep.23), and called them right after opening the box and seeing it. I got in touch with Jaclyn from returns and she told me she'd have an answer within 3-5 business days. STILL have gotten no word. I've sent her 3 e-mails (which none have been responded to), called her twice since and have talked to Michael "the manager".

All I have gotten out of them is "hang in there and wait", which is total garbage and in no way is good customer service. How hard is it for them to check if they have a replacement? Should they not have their replacement inventory documented?

This is the most frustrating occurance I've encountered since I've started collecting statues... and that's been a long time.

Friend,
what i understand is happening, is SS are waiting to see how many complaints are submitted for broken Guiles!...Then if the number of broken statues reaches PCS magic number, then Jerry will be reproducing the statue to replace the current broken ones!...And if not, then customers will receive a refund!

Im in the say boat as you and many others with my Reg Guile, so lets all be patient, but continue to communicate with SS for updates!
Spartacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 12:33 PM   #3
Alpha_Flight

I'm trying to be patient Sparty lol But it's friggin' hard to do when we're beign strung along.

I just got an e-mail from Jaclyn telling me that they are STILL looking in to my inquiry???

I just don't understand the logic in all of this. Michael told me they have separate inventory for replacements.. so why in God's name can't they look it up.. see how many they have... and ship it out?

I have a very strong feeling that no replacement pieces were accounted for since the whole run on this statue was eaten up in the first hour of it being on sale. The "replacement" inventory will be cancellations and declined credit card orders

Sorry for the rage, but I WANT MY GUILE!!
Old 09-30-2010, 12:49 PM   #4
Spartacus

Quote:
I'm trying to be patient Sparty lol But it's friggin' hard to do when we're beign strung along.

I just got an e-mail from Jaclyn telling me that they are STILL looking in to my inquiry???

I just don't understand the logic in all of this. Michael told me they have separate inventory for replacements.. so why in God's name can't they look it up.. see how many they have... and ship it out?

I have a very strong feeling that no replacement pieces were accounted for since the whole run on this statue was eaten up in the first hour of it being on sale. The "replacement" inventory will be cancellations and declined credit card orders

Sorry for the rage, but I WANT MY GUILE!!
No Friend! I totally understand! Rage it up!!!

If there is a chance that the statue will be reproduced, im happy to wait a little longer!....let SS do there thing and lets see what happens!....At the end of the day, im sure SS don't want to loose money by giving refunds!...I trust that it will all work out!
Old 09-30-2010, 12:51 PM   #5
Averone
Kindly Asked To Leave

Yes a few emails back and forth!

A this time, I dont really care. I would be happy with a good credit in return. I can custom this bad boy myself!
Averone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:01 PM   #6
Spartacus

Quote:
Originally Posted by averone View Post
Yes a few emails back and forth!

A this time, I dont really care. I would be happy with a good credit in return. I can custom this bad boy myself!
Yeah! If SS give credits, there is stock still around at retailers and Ebay for the same price or slightly cheaper!...Its all good!
Old 09-30-2010, 01:02 PM   #7
Alpha_Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARTACUS View Post
Yeah! If SS give credits, there is stock still around at retailers and Ebay for the same price or slightly cheaper!...Its all good!
Sparty, let me know if you find an Ex. Guile at retail price

Old 09-30-2010, 01:04 PM   #8
Spartacus

Quote:
Sparty, let me know if you find an Ex. Guile at retail price

I always believe anything is possible!...The Guile Ex would only be via the forums or Ebay!...retailers don't have the Ex, but i will keep my eye out for you!
Old 09-30-2010, 01:07 PM   #9
Alpha_Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARTACUS View Post
I always believe anything is possible!...The Guile Ex would only be via the forums or Ebay!...retailers don't have the Ex, but i will keep my eye out for you!
Thank you good sir
Old 09-30-2010, 01:37 PM   #10
Mannequin
I'm writing an unauthorized autobiography.

I've been monitoring this thread and the more i see this the more nervous I get.

Mine wont be at my door steps until end of October. My shipper took a photo of the package and sent to me.. but did not inspect the statue to see if its a good one. I hope my Guile will be safe and sound..

Mine came in with the extra box, where 2 Guile's is boxed into one bigger Box. I just hope it makes it..

Mannequin is offline   Reply With Quote