Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 05-19-2007, 10:40 PM   #41
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deaconbluezzz View Post
The thing that bothers me is, what ever happened to the outbreaks that were reported in Paris and New York? You know, the ones Selinda told Jim about in 28 Days Later, just before the media stopped broadcasting. Seems to me that if the virus hit New York, it'd be damn near impossible to contain.
The reports of infection in both Paris and NY were fabricated in an attempt to keep people from trying to get out of the country. A way to help maintain a quarantine. In 28 days later remember when Jim was imprisoned next to Sergeant Farrell and he says: "Think! Just Think! What would you do with a diseased little island? They've quarantined us." Then in 28 Weeks Later right after we see Don escape in the motorboat it says "15 Days Later Mainland Britain was quarantined."
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 12:02 AM   #42
JSA
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Thumbs down

Ah crap...........

28 Days Later: Love this film - one of my very favorites - almost perfect zombie film.

28 Weeks Later: Hated this film - no emotional attachment, epilepsy-cam thru
the whole damned film to create feel of "chaos" (only created a feeling in me
of "hold the damned camera still so I can actually see what the **** is going on!")
and illogical leaps (how the hell does the dad "magically" show up all the different
places that the kids are!?") throughout the movie just made it frustrating for me.

I couldn't wait to see this movie and I really wanted to love, or at least like it,
but I unfortunately didn't and don't. Onward to 28 Months Later...

JS
JSA is offline   Reply With Quote