Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 06-12-2006, 08:53 PM   #1
Sam Wilson
Samurai Vato

"Coach" Wilson...

Well,

Today was my first day coaching HS football.

I am the "strength coach" more or less, I make the little whiney fu$#ers lift weights. How I got the job was pretty funny. During the school year the head football coach saw me and said, "damn, you're huge". How much you bench? I said, "I dunno, 505 was my best at one rep, I can rep 315 for 24 reps at my best". He said, "Holy crap, did you ever play football?". I was like, "yeah, the principal (who also happens to be my adopted father) was my football coach". Then he laughed heartily, and offered me a coaching job. Yup.

So today I showed up in my sleevless shirt (as Kdawg always says, everything is better sleeveles) and the kids were like, "oh my god, mr. Wilson is huge", which is dumb cause you would think a shirt and a tie doesn't hide me that much, I dunno, maybe it's a clark kent thing, anyway, the coach introduces me to the team. That was funny,

Coach, "The is Coach, umm, what's your name again?"

Me, "Wilson"

Coach, "Yeah, Coach Wilson. He's really strong, he can bench, umm, how much you bench wilson?"

Me, "umm, 505 was my single rep best"

Coach, "yeah, 500 lbs. He's strong. Listen to him. Now get to it..."

Heh. And so it begins. IN a public school weightroom with no AC, they worked hard, but were kind of wusses. Meh, kids. I'll motiviate. It's on. And so it goes...
Sam Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 09:10 PM   #2
Deadpool
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Wilson
Well,

Today was my first day coaching HS football.

I am the "strength coach" more or less, I make the little whiney fu$#ers lift weights. How I got the job was pretty funny. During the school year the head football coach saw me and said, "damn, you're huge". How much you bench? I said, "I dunno, 505 was my best at one rep, I can rep 315 for 24 reps at my best". He said, "Holy crap, did you ever play football?". I was like, "yeah, the principal (who also happens to be my adopted father) was my football coach". Then he laughed heartily, and offered me a coaching job. Yup.

So today I showed up in my sleevless shirt (as Kdawg always says, everything is better sleeveles) and the kids were like, "oh my god, mr. Wilson is huge", which is dumb cause you would think a shirt and a tie doesn't hide me that much, I dunno, maybe it's a clark kent thing, anyway, the coach introduces me to the team. That was funny,

Coach, "The is Coach, umm, what's your name again?"

Me, "Wilson"

Coach, "Yeah, Coach Wilson. He's really strong, he can bench, umm, how much you bench wilson?"

Me, "umm, 505 was my single rep best"

Coach, "yeah, 500 lbs. He's strong. Listen to him. Now get to it..."

Heh. And so it begins. IN a public school weightroom with no AC, they worked hard, but were kind of wusses. Meh, kids. I'll motiviate. It's on. And so it goes...
Sammy, my old Varsity Football coach was a Vietnam vet. who played for the Browns at one time. When we got out of line, he would just act crazy as hell, that got our attention. I remember he had me Maxing out at 285 lbs. and I am only 5'6. If they dont listen have em run suicides till they throw up. If that doesnt work, pick up the heaviest guy on that team and Power Press him over your head that will definitely get their attention, Regardless, I hope you have a great time Sammy, it is nice to see people doing what they can to help out our youth, and set em straight. Good luck Brother!
Deadpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 09:14 PM   #3
Ish
Kindly Asked To Leave

take it easy on those kids sam. so you're not a special ed teacher no more?
Ish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 09:32 PM   #4
Colossus
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ish

Yeah you are right he shoudl kick their pansy asses into shape get em into some serious power lifting routines.
Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 10:23 PM   #5
Sam Wilson
Samurai Vato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ish
thanks fellas, word deadpool, .

Ish, no no, of Course I'm still Special Ed, the coaching thing is just on the side, I aint getting paid for it, they just asked so I volunteered. Word. Thanks for the words though...
Old 06-12-2006, 10:26 PM   #6
Ish
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
thanks fellas, word deadpool, .

Ish, no no, of Course I'm still Special Ed, the coaching thing is just on the side, I aint getting paid for it, they just asked so I volunteered. Word. Thanks for the words though...
are the players regular students?
Old 06-12-2006, 10:27 PM   #7
wktf
Columnist Thunder Mod
Super Moderator

You go, Sam. Those kids need you!
wktf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 10:30 PM   #8
Sam Wilson
Samurai Vato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ish
are the players regular students?

yeah, but a lot of them are special ed kids to (in GA "special ed" includes behavior disorders and all that)...
Old 06-12-2006, 10:32 PM   #9
Sam Wilson
Samurai Vato

Quote:
Originally Posted by wktf
You go, Sam. Those kids need you!

Thanks bro. Heh, you would've laughed your a$# off at me today if you woulda seen me in action with them.

"My sister can do more reps than you pansies.."

"My wife's Yoga class complains less than you mary's..."

"Jimmy, put the gun DOWN..." (okay that last one was a joke, but it could happen... )
Old 06-12-2006, 10:43 PM   #10
Ish
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
yeah, but a lot of them are special ed kids to (in GA "special ed" includes behavior disorders and all that)...
oh so the bad attitude punks get sent to special ed? all i can say to you is bring it to them, show them what tough is all about.