Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > News and Updates > Statue Reviews

Old 03-18-2007, 02:36 AM   #11
goingbroke223
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

simply one of the best randy has done! just got mine 2 days ago and im still admiring it every night. got it lined up with rhino.lol.

as for someone saying they had problems with the feet, none here. both lay flat and clean on base and no problems putting the peg in hole.

did i read it right, did someone say randy is doign a museum pose hulk also?? would be nice to get the original avengers all in museum poses
goingbroke223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 03:13 PM   #12
alexeicrow
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

nice interpretation
alexeicrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 05:41 PM   #13
Mastermold
It's not hard to meet expenses, they're everywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goingbroke223 View Post
simply one of the best randy has done! just got mine 2 days ago and im still admiring it every night. got it lined up with rhino.lol.

as for someone saying they had problems with the feet, none here. both lay flat and clean on base and no problems putting the peg in hole.

did i read it right, did someone say randy is doign a museum pose hulk also?? would be nice to get the original avengers all in museum poses
I'd love a BD museum Hulk. But with the recent saturation of Hulks from BD, SS and HH, however, I suspect it won't be for another few years.
Mastermold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 03:37 PM   #14
Jameshowlett
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

[QUOTE=Mastermold;977380]T

The sculpt! The face, the body sculpting, it all kicks serious arse! For whatever reason, none of the numerous forum pictures convey the true detail of this piece. Maybe because of lighting issues, who knows. The face sculpt, the wrinkles in the nose, the squinting eyes, the square jaw and cheek bones, the teeth (yes the teeth look damn good!), all of it is a very cool blend of 70's Hulk artists just like Randy said it would be. And the massive arms, wide back and powerful stance of the body sculpt are simply awesome! I'm very pleased he went with such an aggressive, powerful pose with this piece.

I totally agree.I love the hair! It's the only Hulk statue I can think of with the right looking hair that reminds me of Bushema's drawing. I still think this classic Hulks body is endomorph when you really look at how big the waist is, the legs, and back.he resembles the Hulk I grew up reading about.
Jameshowlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 04:12 PM   #15
TheJoker
The Doh! has to go!!!

i dont like this hulk for whatever reason i think hes out of proportion....u all probably think im Out of my mind
TheJoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 03:16 PM   #16
sheople
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

I am thinking about purchasing a Bowen CC Hulk and I'm glad you took the time to describe the paint detail.
sheople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 03:24 PM   #17
Collection King 13
You Should Punch Your Face in the Face!!!
Adamantium Plus Member

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by boondocksaint View Post
ehh dont like this one
Me either... The head kills it for me...

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
http://statueforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75&dateline=1236098318
Collection King 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 12:41 PM   #18
Hawkeye111
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I was unsure about this when I won it on Ebay, but when it showed up it blew me away!!! This is easily one of the best statues in my collection. If anybody is wondering about getting it...DO IT!!! You won't be disappointed.
Hawkeye111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 11:55 PM   #19
scott
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye111 View Post
I was unsure about this when I won it on Ebay, but when it showed up it blew me away!!! This is easily one of the best statues in my collection. If anybody is wondering about getting it...DO IT!!! You won't be disappointed.
I was unsure till I seen it at lcs. I did not have the balls to buy it,went back later when I came to my senses it was gone. Got it off ebay & also think very highly of it.
scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 07:03 PM   #20
stormshadow75x
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Just got it a couple of days ago ... It is simply amazing.. It has that nice blend of the 70's & modern look

Best looking Hulk out there... his savageness & power is well represented
stormshadow75x is offline   Reply With Quote