Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 10-30-2019, 02:12 PM   #521
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by myskye23 View Post

So to be clear, is Prime 1 going to ship out the extra Crossbow to the people who already have this statue in hand? So if you order from SSC, this would mean that the one you order from SSC wouldn't have the extra Crossbow either so you would actually get the first batch correct?
The listing on the Sideshow site says "shipping today" so I would assume that, yes, you would not receive the extra crossbow. I would also assume that, when ready, P1 would send a portion of the extra crossbows to Sideshow, who would then ship them out to customers.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 02:18 PM   #522
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exorcist View Post
Yes but this also means a delay from receiving the statue for another 2 months
I did not realize that.

Quote:
Call me crazy but this almost sounds like a scam haha.

So they send out around 20 perfect proto statue's worldwide and some of them go to famous youtube reviewers like The Batman Statue Collector and MCE. We all see how perfectly stunning Huntress is looking on these videoreviews.

Two days later they send an e-mail to all people that pre-ordered her. This e-mail contains a message were Prime1 explains that the statue is delayed for 2 more months because of a crossbow that no one will ever use.

In the meantime many more Huntresses will be sold because we can all see the videoreviews from the epic proto versions that are hovering online. After 2 more months when many people have pre-ordered her, we will eventually receive a downgraded huntress from 'factory 2'.

Sorry I was bored and I am very frustrated with this delay. Ahhh well I love conspiracy theory's
The delay is definitely lame, but I don't agree with your theory. The Huntress has been available from P1 for over a month and the youtubers got theirs from SSC (who just received their stock on October 22nd). Mine is ready as well from SSC, I just have to make one more payment. The only Huntress I know that isn't ready yet is the fabric cape. In my experience, P1 statues have been as good or better than the prototype. They wouldn't play favorites with youtubers.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 02:24 PM   #523
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
The listing on the Sideshow site says "shipping today" so I would assume that, yes, you would not receive the extra crossbow. I would also assume that, when ready, P1 would send a portion of the extra crossbows to Sideshow, who would then ship them out to customers.
Great, THANK YOU for the confirmation Nearmint. I'm assuming Prime 1 will treat this extra Crossbow like they're treating the extra piece for the Hush Batman statues.

Prime 1 is really going the extra mile for us collectors. I think they could have easily ignored the problems in general but they're sending out extra pieces to make sure we're happy with our product.
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 02:26 PM   #524
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Call me crazy but this almost sounds like a scam haha

So they send out around 20 perfectly assambled proto statue's worldwide and some of them go to famous youtube reviewers like The Batman Statue Collector and MCE. We all see how perfectly stunning Huntress is looking at these videoreviews.

Two days later they send an e-mail to all people that pre-ordered her. This e-mail contains a message were Prime1 explains that the statue is delayed for 2 more months because of a crossbow that no one will ever use.

In the meantime many more Huntresses will be sold because we can all see the videoreview of the epic proto versions that are hovering online. After 2 more months when many people have pre-ordered her, we will eventually receive a downgraded Huntress version from 'factory 2 aka the factory with student painters'.

Sorry I was bored and I am talking BS of course. I am just very frustrated with this delay
I am highly influential.

Seriously though I do feel bad for anyone affected by the delay.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 03:11 PM   #525
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Yes but this also means a delay from receiving the statue for another 2 months
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glencairn View Post
This seriously sucks, all this extra waiting for some useless crossbow
I think the statues are still being shipped, and the small crossbows will be sent after they're manufactured.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 03:12 PM   #526
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

From what I’m reading above there won’t be a delay. I’m assuming everyone will receive them as they’re shipped by their distributor.

The 2 months only relates to the smaller crossbow itself doesn’t it? In that that piece will have to be shipped separately for probably everyone as I’ve got to assume that the sculpted version of Huntress at least have all already been boxed up and sealed and are being shipped off.
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 03:28 PM   #527
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
From what I’m reading above there won’t be a delay. I’m assuming everyone will receive them as they’re shipped by their distributor.

The 2 months only relates to the smaller crossbow itself doesn’t it? In that that piece will have to be shipped separately for probably everyone as I’ve got to assume that the sculpted version of Huntress at least have all already been boxed up and sealed and are being shipped off.
Echo Echo Echo Echo Echo Echo Echo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
I think the statues are still being shipped, and the small crossbows will be sent after they're manufactured.
Old 10-30-2019, 03:31 PM   #528
Glencairn
The Spirit

Both of these versions are now suddenly "not available" in Prime 1 store, so there seem to be delay
Glencairn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 03:35 PM   #529
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glencairn View Post
Both of these versions are now suddenly "not available" in Prime 1 store, so there seem to be delay
Only if you want to order through them. Other retailers got their allotments already.
Old 10-30-2019, 03:48 PM   #530
Glencairn
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
Only if you want to order through them. Other retailers got their allotments already.
Not sure about fabric version... P1 store had it in stock yesterday, I planned to order it this week but now its too late.
Just contacted them and waiting for response
Glencairn is offline   Reply With Quote