Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 03-21-2020, 02:17 AM   #21
built2shred
Phoenix

I actually enjoyed the Ahsoka episode...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2020, 11:15 AM   #22
Python
Omega Red

Well after an underwhelming start, S7 has finally ramped up with a very enjoyable episode "Ep 9: Old friends not forgotten. Let's hope it ends with a bang!
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 08:04 PM   #23
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Eps 1-4 were great then 5-8 were awful with those sisters. Ep9 was epic! Can’t wait for Friday.
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 11:12 PM   #24
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Wow just wow. It felt like I finally watched a good Star Wars movie again! The last 4 eps of Clone Wars are epic. Must see guys.
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 03:31 AM   #25
Python
Omega Red

Yeah, a mixed season. The start was pretty good with the bad batch. The middle part with the sisters was really bad. But that final ark and the actual finale was really good!
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 09:45 AM   #26
SONICobra
Batman

wow those last 4 episodes were some of the best star wars entertainment ive ever experienced. dave filoni is the man, he just knows how to do it. it doesnt hurt that we seem to share some of our favorite characters (maul, rex, ahsoka) but man he just gets it

the middle sister episodes were classic CW filler episodes (which was a bit of a bummer considering the short season) but they did get you refamiliarized with ahsoka and bridge you into the final act

overall a 10/10 for me, just amazing. im going to rewatch the last couple seasons of clone wars, then ep III then do this last season again so my gf can truly appreciate it as she was a little lost lol
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 10:30 AM   #27
Quicksilver
Suicide Squad

I think its awesome the last episodes intertwine with Episode 3, it adds more depth to Episode 3 knowing that this is going on at the same time, very cool
Quicksilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 11:47 PM   #28
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

I have already formed an opinion, but I'm curious about opinions regarding how you recommend watching The Clone Wars series + The Clone Wars movie (2008), for someone that hasn't watched it yet.

Release order, or chronological?
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 11:50 PM   #29
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
I have already formed an opinion, but I'm curious about opinions regarding how you recommend watching The Clone Wars series + The Clone Wars movie (2008), for someone that hasn't watched it yet.

Release order, or chronological?
I actually skipped the movie altogether and went right into the series. Based on everything I read, the movie was pretty subpar and not really necessary.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 12:08 AM   #30
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
I actually skipped the movie altogether and went right into the series. Based on everything I read, the movie was pretty subpar and not really necessary.
I know it sucks, but if I'm gonna watch all the episodes, I may as well watch the movie too. Plus, I've never been fond of the animation, but I know that improves after season 1, so watching the earlier movie may help me appreciate it more when it happens.

What order are you watching?

I'm leaning heavily into chronological.

I would NEVER recommend anyone watch the Skywalker saga chronologically, but that's only six movies (yes, I said it). Clone Wars being as large as it is, with varied stories and timelines, combined with how poorly I've read that they explained the time jumps while they were in the process, leads me to believe chronological is by far the best method.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote