Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 05-08-2018, 06:28 PM   #321
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Pieces are release din order they went up for PO and we haven't even had Juri yet so i'd expect Bison in at least another 6-10 months.

Gief was supposed to Ship in Jan and he's basically shipped at the end of April.

Juri and Ken were supposed to ship int he 1st Quarter, i'd estimate August/September for them.

And Dhalsim and Bison are down for Fall 2018, i'd Estimate maybe December - February for them.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 05:53 PM   #322
DarkKnight
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Pcs is straight redonk, this bison and scorpion will be my last from them. They send invoice to pay i email to tell them my address changed and its been a week not even a peep from them not even through FB
DarkKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 12:12 PM   #323
MissRoMayo
Fantastic Four

I ordered Bison before I researched the company, so I wasn't aware of the disorganization and huge production times, although I know they've been trying to get the business in check over the past year, so hopefully Bison won't take over two years to be completed. I was going to make him my only piece from them, but then they went and announced Venger from D & D!
MissRoMayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 01:42 PM   #324
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
Pcs is straight redonk, this bison and scorpion will be my last from them. They send invoice to pay i email to tell them my address changed and its been a week not even a peep from them not even through FB
If it's for a payment plan it doesn't matter they aren't shipping. I believe you can update your address on the site though.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 10:29 PM   #325
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

May-July 2019 they just showed production how can it be taking so long to wrap these statues up everything it seems got pushed to 2019.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 11:08 PM   #326
Klear Knives
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
May-July 2019 they just showed production how can it be taking so long to wrap these statues up everything it seems got pushed to 2019.
It’s not an issue of wrapping the statues up as PCS wants the out the door. The issue right now is factory capacity. A lot of statue products out there and limited factories. Even Prime 1 is having delays.
Klear Knives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 11:14 PM   #327
qz33
Rescue

PO May 1, 2017.
Original Estimated ship date 2nd Qtr 2018
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 11:23 PM   #328
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klear Knives View Post
Tell him it’s not an issue of wrapping the statues up as PCS wants the out the door. The issue right now is factory capacity. A lot of statue products out there and limited factories. Even Prime 1 is having delays.
Whatever reasons and however valid they may be have ceased to matter.

Regardless of fault, in the end the responsibility resides on PCS for not ensuring timely delivery not asking customers patience or understanding.

Averaging 2 years per statue can't sustain a business or a desire to buy.
Old 08-02-2018, 11:43 PM   #329
Klear Knives
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Whatever reasons and however valid they may be have ceased to matter.

Regardless of fault, in the end the responsibility resides on PCS for not ensuring timely delivery not asking customers patience or understanding.

Averaging 2 years per statue can't sustain a business or a desire to buy.
Statues take time. I know that you know that.Without seeing you collection or knowing you personally I assume that you are very knowledgable and in the know. But statues take time. Delays happen. You can't honestly say that over the past year statues have come out quicker than previous ones. Each statue released is quicker than the last.
Klear Knives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 11:45 PM   #330
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klear Knives View Post
Statues take time. I know that you know that.Without seeing you collection or knowing you personally I assume that you are very knowledgable and in the know. But statues take time. Delays happen. You can't honestly say that over the past year statues have come out quicker than previous ones. Each statue released is quicker than the last.
Then that time is what you advertise!
Not the most hopeful estimate to keep sales.

Regular year long delays are indefensible.