Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 04-08-2015, 02:34 PM   #5011
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hi, Jerry.Aside from the 1/3 Sub Zero statue, how many other 1/3 MK statues will be up for pre order this year?Cheers!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 04:30 PM   #5012
Klear Knives
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Hello Jerry, I am selling off my street fighter statues to try and raise some money for a new house payment. Sad day Jerry.

I do have a question. I will have a little money left for myself and I don't wanna completely get out of your street fighter line. BECAUSE YOU ROCK!
But is there any chance you will have a waiting list or cancelation list for either akuma or shin akuma 1/3? Thanks
Klear Knives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 06:33 PM   #5013
addic
The X-Men

Hi Jerry!

I just found out that you can pre-order Jade from popcultcha. As I thought that Jade is a PCS Exclusive and limited to 200 pieces worldwide I asked them if they definitely get her. They confirmed this to me but as I saw that you can put 1000 and more pieces in your shopping cart in their webshop I believe that the customer service representative didnt know what he was talking about.

So...can you confirm that popcultcha are really getting some of her? I dont know if I should trust them or if I better should take over an existing PO of another collector.

Would be awesome to hear from you! (The sooner, the better - as I dont want to miss out on her. )

Thx,
Cheers,

Dimitri
addic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 06:33 PM   #5014
addic
The X-Men

EDIT: double post
addic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 07:12 PM   #5015
Emmett
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Hello Jerry,

When Ursus will be on PO ?

Thanks
Emmett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 07:20 PM   #5016
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by addic View Post
Hi Jerry!

I just found out that you can pre-order Jade from popcultcha. As I thought that Jade is a PCS Exclusive and limited to 200 pieces worldwide I asked them if they definitely get her. They confirmed this to me but as I saw that you can put 1000 and more pieces in your shopping cart in their webshop I believe that the customer service representative didnt know what he was talking about.

So...can you confirm that popcultcha are really getting some of her? I dont know if I should trust them or if I better should take over an existing PO of another collector.

Would be awesome to hear from you! (The sooner, the better - as I dont want to miss out on her. )

Thx,
Cheers,

Dimitri
Popcultcha orders from Ikons who orders from us. They are getting some Jade Statues and may have some still available. But I know Ikons didnt order a lot. Maybe 15.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klear Knives View Post
Hello Jerry, I am selling off my street fighter statues to try and raise some money for a new house payment. Sad day Jerry.

I do have a question. I will have a little money left for myself and I don't wanna completely get out of your street fighter line. BECAUSE YOU ROCK!
But is there any chance you will have a waiting list or cancelation list for either akuma or shin akuma 1/3? Thanks
I honestly dont think we are going to get any cancels for either of those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hi, Jerry.Aside from the 1/3 Sub Zero statue, how many other 1/3 MK statues will be up for pre order this year?Cheers!
Two MK 1:3 per year. Every 6 months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJ300 View Post
Hi Jerry, wich Klassic 1/3 or 1/4 MK fighter is up for PO next after Sebzero?
Thanks
Not ready to revel that yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
Hi Jerry,

Any updates with MK9 Sub Zero? Also, will all the MKX statues be museum pose on circular environmental bases, or will you be using action poses like the MK9 statues with environmental bases as well?

Thanks!
MK 9 Sub is well into production but I dont think it will ship until late May

MKX will all have the same feel as Kotal Kahn. Some action but not extreme like MK9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punchy View Post
How is Blanka coming along? Will we see anything prior to Comic Con? Thanks!!
Blanka is moving along. You will see him before SDCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicemagic View Post
Hi Jerry is Balrog still looking ready to deliver in may?
Thats what Im told

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
As somewhat related to these questions what are your thoughts of doing a limited run Studio Series of Kotal Kahn made out of some type of painted clear resin with lights that let his tattoo's change colors for a premium price for some customers that are willing to pay?
We spent a lot of time thinking about things like that and doing some experimenting but the cost of making all Kotal Kahns tattoos light up was astronomical and I didnt feel comfortable with the cost.

To just do a handful of them would be even more costly, thousands of dollars each. So that wont happen.

We are considering doing glow in the dark paint though. It will just look normal during the day, but at night the scars will glow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Morton View Post
Hi PCS - I don't mean to be disrespectful, but I need an update on Conan 1/3, like a heroin addict needs the needle.
We are in the design phase. Sculpting will get started sometime in May. If things go smoothly a NYCC reveal.

Quote:
Hi, Jerry.First off, great showing at Wondercon, the 1/3 Sub Zero statue was my favourite on display.I just want to ask, if you were to make a 1/3 Shao Kahn statue, can you please ask the fans if they want him posed standing with his hands on his hips, or sitting on his throne?[as a lot of people have discussed wanting either one].As you asked which pose the fans wanted for the 1/3 Akuma statue, I think it would be well worth your time asking about the pose for Shao Kahn[if you were to make him].Cheers!
I dont think we will do him on Throne. Its a cool idea but I dont think enough people will want to spend the money to have a throne. It would be quite costly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM4Life View Post
When will kotal kahn be up for po?
Either May 4th or 11th still deciding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by needstatuerehab View Post
any updates on the Dragon Ball Z License? ;-)
not yet. We submitted a proposal. These things can take many months to move through the large studio system

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Hulk View Post
This may not be something you or your staff want to share but it would be cool to see pics of all your staff. IT always helps to put names with faces for me. Would that be something you'd share sometime?
That could be fun. If I can find the time to arrange I will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxGoof View Post
Are the orders for Oro (the regular version) meeting expectations thus far?
Yup. Oro is doing well. At least for a very obscure character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino76m View Post
Hi Jerry,
Any Plans for a 1/3 scale He-man and Skeletor??
If the 1:4 He-Man does well then I will consider a 1:3

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbreak View Post
Hi Jerry

Since the 1/3 Shin and Reg Akuma sold out fast is there any plans for an 1/3 Oni Akuma?

thanks
Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by addic View Post
Hi Jerry!

1. When do the "My order"-pages on your website go live again?

2. Ever thought about a completely new website?

Thx in advance!
Its going to be a long while before the online accounts are active again. The crashed during the Raiden and Akuma pre-order screwed everything up and someone has to manually go in and fix them.

This IS the new website..lol. We paid a lot of money for this site so im pretty disappointed it doesnt work right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBirkin62 View Post
What pedestal does pcs use for display at the cons you go to? Like the 1/3 pieces and 1/4 pieces
We have those custom made. If you google custom convention exhibits displays you will find companies that do it. They do cost a couple thousand bucks each though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpochFanatics View Post
Hi Jerry,
So you think to made a Kung Lao 1/4 scale Klassic Line in First or directly in 1/3?
And you want to made all the Ninja in first in the 1/3 Line like the 1/4? Or you will change this time after the Sub Zero to made another character like Jax, Sonia or Kung Lao ^^?
its really too early for me to give any of that away. Id like the next characters to be surprised...however, there is no 1:3 Kung Lao planned right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Above All View Post
Jerry

Can we please kindly have an update on the Battle Cat statue?

Thanks

Waiting on the 3D print to arrive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarot117 View Post
Can we get update on baraka shipping? thanks
First 100 or so pcs shipped today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper245 View Post
Hey Jerry, I am absolutely floored by the General Ursus on Steed piece you are working on. It looks fantastic and is going to be a masterpiece by any measure. It definitely has that museum quality look to it and will likely be a must have piece for me.

My question is do you have more classic POTA pieces planned after General Ursus or will the sales numbers on that piece dictate if more classic pieces are made from the license? Thanks
Thanks for the kind words. He is a passion project for me.

We have to see how he sells before moving on to other characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
Hey Jerry,

How long until we see some 1/4 Blanka teasers?

And can you offer any indication (a hint perhaps) on the 1/4 SF3 character you've mentioned is coming up?

Thanks!
Blanka teasers probably 6 weeks away

I cant give a hint on the SFII character as that would give away a character from SFV and its not my place to do that before Capcom is ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheris View Post
I was just thinking this the other day. Jerry what are the odds you would consider making 1:1 full statues or 1:1 half statues (like from the waist up with arms included)?

I know you did a 1:1 Akuma for promotional purposes and a full statue might be a little crazy for production pieces. But would half statues be achievable?

I'm picturing 1:1 MK ninja torso's lined up in my house. Only parts requiring sculpting would be the face and arms, rest is fabric. Would make for one awesome display. As well as being pretty niche, I mean who makes full scale torso statues?

Chris
As a former FX Artist I would love to do some full size pieces, unfortunately at this time we dont have the space in the studio. Once we move to the new building end of the year then i can think about things like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepindude View Post
Are the 1/6 street fighter figures still in the works?
yes but seriously behind because i insist on sculting them myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empracollector View Post
Hi jerry just a thought is there any chance you could include a art print with the 1/3 Akuma and shin like you did with the 1/4 akuma??
Easier said than done. Capcom is very picky about that kind of thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM4Life View Post
Is kotal kahn the only new mkx character you are doing in 1/4? If not have you considered erron black?
We have lots of MKX characters coming...some you all know, some new like KK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorde Trooper View Post
Hi Jerry, really looking forward to my first lifesize bust of skeletor and then he-man, if the busts are gone for a while if not altogether due to the sales rate is it possible to drop the amount made? Also if they are gone who would had been the next character made into lifesize form? Personally id like to see another evil warrior with heaps of facial detail like Hordak or Beast man. Thankyou
I think we are done with lifesize busts from MOTU. Im happy to get Skeletor and He-Man out there.

Quote:
Hi, Jerry.I just want to ask, will the 1/4 MK9 Sub Zero statue be on display at Wondercon?Also, have you made any progress with getting the G1 transformers license?And finally, when can we expect to see the next 1/3 MK statue after Sub Zero, and will it be a regular character, or a ''boss'' character?Cheers!
We did not get Transformers G1. Another company out bid us.

Next MK 1:3 in 6 months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
Hi Jerry

Can you please shed any info on the in house studio series,is this any closer to becoming a reality? Thank you
Do you mean painting by our in-house artists ? Its going to happen but not until we move to a larger space. We just dont have the room right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheris View Post
Jerry,

Any more consideration for prop replicas from MK? Ie: Scorpions spear, Kahns hammer, Subzero ice sword, Ninja masks?

Also and pieces being considered for full cast bronze treatment in the future?

Chris
I thought about it but I dont think its right for us right now. We just dont have space for those large projects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PermaGrin View Post
Have all of the Goros been shipped out?

If not, is it possible to have an estimate of when they should all be out of PCS hands?
I looked at the shipping log and all of the ones that have been paid for have been shipped, except for one where the payment just came in in the past week.

If yours hasnt shipped you should double check that you paid shipping and the final payment and email customerservice@pcstoy.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnShinNoi View Post
Hi Jerry,

What city are all the stature production factories located? I'm holidaying in China and am curious.
Various cities all in Southern China. Most are centered around Shenzhen but a few are a 7-10 hour drive from there.
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 07:30 PM   #5017
The Mule
Kindly Asked To Leave

Hi Jerry,
is Kotal Kahn coming with multiple tattoo colors? How would you pick which is the Reg and wich are the Exclusives, eventually?
Also, any chance to have one version with the aztec sword? I think his War God mode in the game has it.
The Mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 07:33 PM   #5018
kakarot117
Kindly Asked To Leave

Hi jerry what is the next mk statue to ship? mileena and jade or subzero mk 9? and when will that next one ship?

Thanks
kakarot117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 07:44 PM   #5019
Empracollector
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Hi jerry where all the sub zero allocated to just simply toys as I can't see ikon or popculcha have it listed on there site
Empracollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 08:15 PM   #5020
Klear Knives
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Well thanks for replying Jerry. If there is any chance of akuma or shin akuma cancellations I'm sure you'll let us know.

Is there an outside vendor that is selling either? Thanks
Klear Knives is offline   Reply With Quote