Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 02-23-2016, 09:13 AM   #31
Khufu
Mephisto

Demona,

I don't think anyone was thinking you were trying to slight SC (at least I know I didn't). I think we've all discovered a unique and slightly scary trend with SC and the Ms Marvel statue. I say SC but I really mean who/where ever SC is sourcing this particular statue. This statue came about when Disney put the hammer down on un-licensed regions. I think what we've discovered is a trend like you've said. I'm sure Shane has noticed and is probably not too happy about it. I'm not going to pretend to know SC's operational model, but I'm wondering if something on the sourcing side changed with this statue.

Again, I don't think anyone was getting all up in arms about you or anything. I think we're all like hey "Me too - problems with Ms Marvel but SC/Shane saved the day".
Khufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 09:14 AM   #32
built2shred
Phoenix

Only thing I will say is both my Ms. Marvel's arrived with black XM Factory tape on the XM Box (Factory Seal), the one in that picture has none.....
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 06:46 PM   #33
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
Only thing I will say is both my Ms. Marvel's arrived with black XM Factory tape on the XM Box (Factory Seal), the one in that picture has none.....
You have 2 Ms Marvel's!
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 07:02 PM   #34
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogo13 View Post
I bought my Mrs Marvel from Secret Compass. I would buy again from them. My Mrs Marvel came with a crack in the base . The track part. It had a clean break. You could never tell. The box was in good condition. I email Customer service for suggestion on the best type of glue.

Customer Service was going to contact Shane for a discount on my next statue or if I wasn't happy in anyway.

I was happy with reconfirming Gorilla glue or Crazy glue was my best choices. It was a simple fix. The response was fast and courteous.

There no need for credit for something this minor from a hardworking company. Customer service is very good at Secret Compass . Things happen when things get ship abroad and it was an easy fix. They try to make things right. I feel comfortable buying from them. They kept me inform the whole time I was waiting for my statue. SC carries a lot of harder to find statues that other online stores don't have. I think the Shane is a collector himself. So he understands.

Secret Compass is one of the reliable places I would buy XM online.
Now that is something I don't agree with. If something arrives broken, you should not have to fix it yourself for the amount of money people paid for this piece. It should arrive in pristine condition no if ands or buts about it.
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 07:04 PM   #35
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
You have 2 Ms Marvel's!
Sold one, still have another for sale in the sale section of the forum.

built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote