Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 08-24-2014, 06:47 PM   #11
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
I definitely want some powerhouse characters to be in poses where they are interacting with some foreign object.

Maybe she could be bending a steel beam or pounding a telephone booth.....or something interactive like that.

I don't see much interactive statues....and I want to see a lot more.

In the meantime, here are some ideas of She-Hulk I have...

This would be my most wanted type of statues....INTERACTIVE where the hero is doing something representative of her powers. I want She-Hulk to be breaking, bending, pounding, or lifting something.

I'd also like something primal to where she is destroying columns or something like such

A woman can still be powerful, muscular and sexy at the same time.

If you ever do a diorama....would love to see She-Hulk vs. Titania. That's a knock down drag out fight.

Hahah pounding a telephone booth huh? Going to town on phone booth…Noicee!! You just want to see She-Hulk pound anything from sounds of it and i like the sounds of that

Sarah
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 03:15 AM   #12
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Only thing i want is please don´t do it like Sideshow. Every female statue from SS looks like "I´m a girl, very sweet and look how female i am!". XM Black Widow is ok, but a character like She-Hulk need more action.
GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 11:00 PM   #13
Cougrcrumby
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Alright stop the contest. This is a winner. Please make this into 3-d. I will buy. Thanks.
Cougrcrumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 11:09 PM   #14
actionjackson83
Midnighter

Yeah lifting a bus like that, or standing and holding the side of a building up would be a nice fit with the City Theme. Would you guys prefer her to be in her purple leotard getup, or in ripped Lawyer clothing?
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 11:15 PM   #15
Thor57
Teen Titans

I dont want her lifting a bus or a car or anything. You know how much that would cost? They scrapped Hawkeye on a cab due to cost. Now, a bigger character, and a bigger vehicle lol. No way.
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 11:21 PM   #16
actionjackson83
Midnighter

Lol, it would sure wow people. Magneto's base etc seems to take up a lot of room too so I wouldn't rule something involving that sort of prop out completely either. I'd be willing to pay more for something on that level of wow factor as far as having an environmental element involved like a car or building.
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 11:32 PM   #17
Thor57
Teen Titans

Oh, it'd wow the ---- out of me too man lol. If I recall, I think it was stated that the idea with Hawkeye on a car would have been even bigger than the Magneto base, and thats what made it a bit impossible. I too would pay big bucks for a wow factor center piece, but it would have to be for a character I'm in love with. She-Hulk isnt it.

I would pay that much money for a modern Thor or Ribic Thor felling a Frost Giant or riding his chariot pulled by his rams. Thats probably about it.
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 01:13 AM   #18
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
I say in this hobby....it pays to be ambitious and push the medium forward. Take for instance the new Gaming Heads Titanfall statue?

What sheer brilliance and awesome dynamic pose they chose to go with. The sculptor did a fabulous job. This makes me almost want to plop down the money from just an artistic standpoint.

These are the kinds of things I hope XM does and continue to do in the future. Talk about dynamic......

This is something I expect to see from Spiderman....or maybe something where the base is the biggest part of the statue and he can hang down from it with his webbing.

loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 12:38 PM   #19
Hellsbells51
Nightwing

Out of whats been shown so far, I like these three:

Hellsbells51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 12:43 PM   #20
Hellsbells51
Nightwing

^ I like the one busting through the wall because it seems like it would translate well for a statue...maybe just sexy her up to par with the first two images. Imagine putting this in a mirrored display case! Not just that, but w/out a mirror it would be visually appealing.

The bus lifting pic would have to be replaced with something else because even half of a damaged bus would be too huge at 1:4 scale...plus I would think justifying the high price tag for a crouched pose like this would not lure in a lot of buyers. She-Hulk would prob sit at 12 in. high.

The flexing pose is another great one as it shows of her muscle and beauty! Love it!
Hellsbells51 is offline   Reply With Quote