Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 09-28-2018, 04:10 PM   #31
slickrick
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

It seems like this year XM and SS are both simultaneously releasing 1/4 XM men statues. I personally feel so far XM won the Mystique battle, SS won the Wolverine Battle. I wonder how the Sabretooth battle will be?
slickrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 04:14 PM   #32
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickrick View Post
It seems like this year XM and SS are both simultaneously releasing 1/4 XM men statues. I personally feel so far XM won the Mystique battle, SS won the Wolverine Battle. I wonder how the Sabretooth battle will be?
It is my opinion that we don't need anymore Sabretooth PFs from Sideshow. But, then you know they'll do him again since they LOVE to repeat characters ad nauseam.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 04:15 PM   #33
adee
Green Arrow

SS is doing another Sabretooth too? I didn't know that, very interesting!

I like both SS PFs but I don't care for the mixed media on the first or the base on the second.

I'm ok with a revisit.
adee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 04:19 PM   #34
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
XM also won the Dark Phoenix battle...

XM's Storm and Cyclops are pretty awesome to... but I won't really compare them to SS due to those being several years old...

I do like SS X-23 and their Rogue is pretty solid also... be curious to see what XM has to offer if they do those characters...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 04:24 PM   #35
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

I have no doubt XM will win the Psylocke battle too. Doesn't take much to do better than Sideshow's face and base.
Old 09-28-2018, 04:56 PM   #36
slickrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
I have no doubt XM will win the Psylocke battle too. Doesn't take much to do better than Sideshow's face and base.
Lol! SS still has a chance! Remember Rocky defeated Drago, and nobody gave him a chance!
Old 09-28-2018, 05:01 PM   #37
DPmaster
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

XM wins the Professor X battle by default since I think I would have a better chance winning the lottery than Sideshow making a Professor X statue. If there was a snowball's chance in hell, they would label him as a maquette since he would have the hoverchair/wheelchair.
DPmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 05:09 PM   #38
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Lol! SS still has a chance! Remember Rocky defeated Drago, and nobody gave him a chance!
Yeah, I suppose if XM pulls another Elektra they could lose. But if they pull a Mystique or a Storm, SS has no chance
Old 09-28-2018, 05:23 PM   #39
slickrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Yeah, I suppose if XM pulls another Elektra they could lose. But if they pull a Mystique or a Storm, SS has no chance
Either way, it's a win win for us Xmen fans! With SS and XM releases new pieces, At least we have a option to choose from! So far from their new line, SS has done Wolvy, Mags, Emma Frost, Mystique, X23, Rogue and Psylocke...And has announced Gambit, Cable and Juggs.

And from XM's new X line, they have made Omega Red, Mystique, Cyclops, Professor, Storm, Gambit, Iceman, Drk Phoenix and brown Wolvy...and has announced Sabretooth, Psylocke and Colossus. Anyone I missed?

Last edited by slickrick; 09-28-2018 at 05:24 PM. Reason: :)
Old 09-28-2018, 05:31 PM   #40
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Either way, it's a win win for us Xmen fans! With SS and XM releases new pieces, At least we have a option to choose from! So far from their new line, SS has done Wolvy, Mags, Emma Frost, Mystique, X23, Rogue and Psylocke...And has announced Gambit, Cable and Juggs.

And from XM's new X line, they have made Omega Red, Mystique, Cyclops, Professor, Storm, Gambit, Iceman, Drk Phoenix and brown Wolvy...and has announced Sabretooth, Psylocke and Colossus. Anyone I missed?
XM is also doing Emma (and I'm glad because I hate SS's Emma). They also teased a pic awhile back of Magik.