Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 06-26-2022, 11:58 PM   #811
Yellowbeast
Sinister Six

Just received invoice from TH and it's costing me over $200usd for shipping. This is getting ridiculous. Poison Ivy cost me over a hundred for duties. So I will expect this to cost more.
Yellowbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 01:46 AM   #812
Dandoc
Birdman

Yellowbeast, may I ask where you’re based?
Dandoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 06:18 AM   #813
Clarian
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
let us know if ssc has replacement parts....they ran out of replacement statues really quick
Does this mean, when you said you shipped yours back, you're getting a refund rather than replacement?

I had the one with paint flaked off the tentacle (I haven't inspected the rest of the parts yet). I emailed tweeterhead last week about that, but haven't heard back. Maybe I'll call them this week.

I ordered mine from TH day 1, at the time I didn't know Sideshow was an option for the EX. In my experience Sideshow CS is more responsive, probably being they're a bigger operation. But, if you say the replacements are all out, then I guess it wouldn't matter either way...
Clarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 08:22 AM   #814
Yellowbeast
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandoc View Post
Yellowbeast, may I ask where you?re based?
Dandoc, I'm from Vancouver, Canada. It always cost more from TW. Even if they were to kept selling, I would not have bought from them anymore. This was my last piece from them.
Yellowbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 09:50 AM   #815
BiaLos
Fantastic Four

Unboxed mine and while I'm very satisfied with the paint and fitment, I did have a broken piece that I will seek to replace.

The hand that holds the shield, the straps on both sides have issues, one is tearing away from the shield, while the other side of the strap has a clean cut going all the way through.
BiaLos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 01:08 AM   #816
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarian View Post
Does this mean, when you said you shipped yours back, you're getting a refund rather than replacement?

I had the one with paint flaked off the tentacle (I haven't inspected the rest of the parts yet). I emailed tweeterhead last week about that, but haven't heard back. Maybe I'll call them this week.

I ordered mine from TH day 1, at the time I didn't know Sideshow was an option for the EX. In my experience Sideshow CS is more responsive, probably being they're a bigger operation. But, if you say the replacements are all out, then I guess it wouldn't matter either way...
yes i sent my EX back to sideshow for a refund because they didnt have any replacement parts for my issues and no more EX replacement statues for exchanges...that disappeared pretty quick...

TH has non existent customer service.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 01:14 AM   #817
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi_don View Post
The right is looking off at a different direction. It is not severe lazy eye but it is still off and is still not acceptable. Given the factory only has to place a water slide decal, I don?t know why this is so hard for them to get right.

There should also be no white below the iris unless the they are looking up.
well with long hours and breathing in all that toxic fumes in the factory and staring at thousands of those tiny eye decals im sure it would be a miracle if you didnt get cross eyed at some point
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 01:49 AM   #818
Dandoc
Birdman

I’m waiting on a shipping invoice for Teela ex direct from Tweeterhead and I’m in the UK. If I could get hold of them I’d cancel, especially as I paid shipping for Minion in January and still haven’t received it. Don’t really want to part with any more money until I actually receive something.
Dandoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 09:01 AM   #819
koolkollectible
The Spirit

Sideshow has already sent out a replacement updo headsculpt to replace mine that had the black spot of paint covering part of the eye. Hopefully the replacement has no issues, since it's apparently inspected before they ship it out. But overall pretty happy with the fast Sideshow service to send out a replacement.
koolkollectible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 11:57 AM   #820
Acolyte
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolkollectible View Post
Sideshow has already sent out a replacement updo headsculpt to replace mine that had the black spot of paint covering part of the eye. Hopefully the replacement has no issues, since it's apparently inspected before they ship it out. But overall pretty happy with the fast Sideshow service to send out a replacement.
Oh wow, that is great. I have not even received an answer yet.
Acolyte is offline   Reply With Quote