Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 07-22-2015, 11:07 AM   #1481
Zer0
New Republic

Was there any stock left over for the SDCC Boba Fett Prototype bust, that you might be planning to make available to Guild members in the near future?

Thanks.
Zer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 02:46 PM   #1482
chezzrok
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

When will IGOR ship?

What is the situation with more 1/4 scale statues, for example The hobbit? Marvel? new licenses?
chezzrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 05:04 PM   #1483
Dreamwalker
Gentle Giant Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
Any date for themistocles?
Hard date is 9/30 . I think that is when a large shipment of our product will be arriving

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
Any news on honey trap shipping time frame? It's been so long and what is the ES of these girls?

Whisper prototypes have arrived . Hard date is 9/30 . Ill announce the exact edition size when approved... most likely today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Is the Walking Dead Bicycle Girl zombie statue going to be for sale? If so what scale is she?

Also wondering when we might see official pics of the WD Ricky Grimes statue?
I think that was the one from the actual show. We are not going to be selling that piece. Since it was the piece from the show i would say 1-1...
i dont know :/

As for the Rick statue, i would say closer to December... that should be right around the time we solicit the piece.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0 View Post
Was there any stock left over for the SDCC Boba Fett Prototype bust, that you might be planning to make available to Guild members in the near future?

Thanks.
Unfortunately no, We have a huge waiting list... if you want to get on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chezzrok View Post
When will IGOR ship?

What is the situation with more 1/4 scale statues, for example The hobbit? Marvel? new licenses?
Igor is currently postponed we are currently working on production issues with it. There are a couple star wars 1/4 coming out. There should be more news about our other licences at the end of the year. Ill post more when i can.
Dreamwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 12:14 PM   #1484
Zer0
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamwalker View Post
Unfortunately no, We have a huge waiting list... if you want to get on it.
How do I go about doing that? I probably would have a while ago, had I known it was an option.
Zer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 12:18 PM   #1485
Dreamwalker
Gentle Giant Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0 View Post
How do I go about doing that? I probably would have a while ago, had I known it was an option.
Send an email to GentleGiantLTD.CustServ@3dsystems.com

Say you want to be on the wait list for a fett and add in all your personal info
Old 07-23-2015, 06:43 PM   #1486
AlizAbef
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Dreamwalker, pleeeease tell me you guys have the license to make a quarter scale Paul Rudd Ant-Man. I don't care how long it takes to make him, I just wanna hear you say "Yes" to the license.

I'll also add that I saw the Marvalicious youtube vid, and I appreciate seeing the updates on all the old and new stuff. I know a lot of dudes complain that your collectibles take a life time to come out, but it's good to know you guys dot all your I's and cross all your T's before anything gets released. It's great to see Gentle Giant maintaining high standards. So take your time, listen to good feedback, and keep up the awesome work.
AlizAbef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 12:53 PM   #1487
Dreamwalker
Gentle Giant Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizAbef View Post
Dreamwalker, pleeeease tell me you guys have the license to make a quarter scale Paul Rudd Ant-Man. I don't care how long it takes to make him, I just wanna hear you say "Yes" to the license.

I'll also add that I saw the Marvalicious youtube vid, and I appreciate seeing the updates on all the old and new stuff. I know a lot of dudes complain that your collectibles take a life time to come out, but it's good to know you guys dot all your I's and cross all your T's before anything gets released. It's great to see Gentle Giant maintaining high standards. So take your time, listen to good feedback, and keep up the awesome work.
Hey Alizabef !

Well for the most part we are completely capable of producing a 1/4 ant man statue. Unfortunately i am not to sure that we will. We currently dont have anything else slotted for that movie. All i see is Star Wars and a couple of other licenses .

I know you guys hear me saying this alot . Its possible in the future, it really just depends on the production team. If there was a large interest / need for that item there would be a better chance of it being made. So far we've only seen your request

On another note. We are currently processing all the SDCC orders. If you have not received tracking information for your items just yet. Please wait a little bit longer . They have most likely not been processed .
Old 07-30-2015, 01:02 PM   #1488
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Hey Alizabef !

Well for the most part we are completely capable of producing a 1/4 ant man statue. Unfortunately i am not to sure that we will. We currently dont have anything else slotted for that movie. All i see is Star Wars and a couple of other licenses .

I know you guys hear me saying this alot . Its possible in the future, it really just depends on the production team. If there was a large interest / need for that item there would be a better chance of it being made. So far we've only seen your request

On another note. We are currently processing all the SDCC orders. If you have not received tracking information for your items just yet. Please wait a little bit longer . They have most likely not been processed .
It appears, since your acquisition by 3D systems, that the creation of busts and statues has sort of taken a back seat.
Old 07-31-2015, 04:07 PM   #1489
AlizAbef
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:

Thanks for the reply, DW! If that's the case then I'm crossing my fingers that many other collectors piggy-back on the request for a 2015 quarter scale Ant-Man. The movie was awesome. Gonna still hold out hope, because if there was enough rave for you guys to do a 1/4 Chappie and Iron Patriot, then there should definitely be some love to go around for a GG Ant-Man.
AlizAbef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 05:49 PM   #1490
superboylives
Mephisto

Hi Dreamwalker,

At this years SDCC there was a new black widow statue, capt. winter soldier statue and a iron patriot statue. All of them have an environmental base. Are re-releases of the 1/4 scale statues or are they smaller versions?

-Thanks, Ron
superboylives is offline   Reply With Quote