Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 03-15-2019, 08:17 PM   #4571
DiscoCougar
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

So, the right hand... Should I contact Sideshow about getting a replacement since there's webbing on mine, or do I contact someone at PCS?
DiscoCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 08:43 PM   #4572
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

I'm glad you guys got them.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 04:42 AM   #4573
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoCougar View Post
So, the right hand... Should I contact Sideshow about getting a replacement since there's webbing on mine, or do I contact someone at PCS?
SS
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 12:26 PM   #4574
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
Don’t forget to hit up ss to replace your right hand glad they making it right. Great job PCS
Is the right hand a separate part attached with magnet or it looks like it is permanently attached to the whole piece?

Getting the legacy and have 2 more payments so I want to make sure when I get mine I have no webbed right hand... I dont want a Duck Li Statue!
ALF_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 12:46 PM   #4575
sababun
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALF_1 View Post
Is the right hand a separate part attached with magnet or it looks like it is permanently attached to the whole piece?

Getting the legacy and have 2 more payments so I want to make sure when I get mine I have no webbed right hand... I dont want a Duck Li Statue!
Separate
sababun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 02:50 PM   #4576
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by sababun View Post
Separate
Thanks.. Damn I have 2 payments left and what if my Lagacy set is just sitting there with 3 right webbed hands chilling in the warehouse and the time I get them Im positive that SS will be out of replacement hands like they always screw collectors not making enough Replacements and for ones on Flex Pay get screwed if we need a replacement...

Some should be put aside for that reson.. I am very concerned with this right webbed hand when the legacy set basically comes to $3000 with shipping... I better not got webbed right hands if Im spending that much as well as I bought all the 1/3 MK pieces..

So, I really hope loyal customers that waited 2+ years for many of these pieces will not get screwed due to flex pay. They better make sure they make extra right web free hands because If I get webbed hands after waiting this long I will rage like the Hulk!

Time after time again these factories do some lazy work and why doesnt the main company as they say they have a PCS employee on site during production not catch these mistakes!!! Its not hard to scrape away the excess resin at the factory before painting, and QC people that work for these companies should sorry to sound mean be fired!

These things should be spotted right away in KEY AREAS.. The hand is very noticable and from the front you notice right aways if it has webbed hands! These production runs are the smallest of most releases compared to other companies and even when PCS has the smallest ES like only 175-250 in a production run there should be no excuses and should be a flawless victory!

Im tired of hearing all the companies stick up for the factories and not admit to all the shortcomings they make or try to cover up consistently.

They do many shady things and I honestly would withold money from the factory if I were these companies or maybe its time thar SIdeshow to help smaller companies like PCS opens there own factory because the China factories truly dont deserve our business. Its time there lazy work has a Consequence and thats taking the business elsewhere!
ALF_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 03:13 PM   #4577
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
Thanks.. Damn I have 2 payments left and what if my Lagacy set is just sitting there with 3 right webbed hands chilling in the warehouse and the time I get them Im positive that SS will be out of replacement hands like they always screw collectors not making enough Replacements and for ones on Flex Pay get screwed if we need a replacement...

Some should be put aside for that reson.. I am very concerned with this right webbed hand when the legacy set basically comes to $3000 with shipping... I better not got webbed right hands if Im spending that much as well as I bought all the 1/3 MK pieces..

So, I really hope loyal customers that waited 2+ years for many of these pieces will not get screwed due to flex pay. They better make sure they make extra right web free hands because If I get webbed hands after waiting this long I will rage like the Hulk!

Time after time again these factories do some lazy work and why doesnt the main company as they say they have a PCS employee on site during production not catch these mistakes!!! Its not hard to scrape away the excess resin at the factory before painting, and QC people that work for these companies should sorry to sound mean be fired!

These things should be spotted right away in KEY AREAS.. The hand is very noticable and from the front you notice right aways if it has webbed hands! These production runs are the smallest of most releases compared to other companies and even when PCS has the smallest ES like only 175-250 in a production run there should be no excuses and should be a flawless victory!

Im tired of hearing all the companies stick up for the factories and not admit to all the shortcomings they make or try to cover up consistently.

They do many shady things and I honestly would withold money from the factory if I were these companies or maybe its time thar SIdeshow to help smaller companies like PCS opens there own factory because the China factories truly dont deserve our business. Its time there lazy work has a Consequence and thats taking the business elsewhere!
Only seven paragraphs.... you slippin.

Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 07:08 PM   #4578
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

I can tell you as I understand it they have NO replacement hands at this time, they are going to have the factory make replacements for EVERYONE. Except for the last batches of battle dress and classic where, again as I understand it, they are having them fixed before shipping them out.
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 10:09 PM   #4579
manboy
Sinister Six

Quote:

Wow. All this because of a 'what if' scenario?
manboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 11:56 PM   #4580
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Mine is Battle Chun, hopefully it has not shipped yet.
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote