Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 02-24-2021, 08:33 AM   #1001
greenknight
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
Nice! Ye me too i got approved for some replacement parts for my evo set....just waiting for ssc to ship them.
What parts did you need replacing, if you don't mind me asking? Based on where mine broke, I'm pretty sure I will need an entirely new Killer Bee body, which is the bulk of that statue (excluding the base). Was just wondering if you needed something that big or if it was for smaller parts.
greenknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 11:39 AM   #1002
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenknight View Post
What parts did you need replacing, if you don't mind me asking? Based on where mine broke, I'm pretty sure I will need an entirely new Killer Bee body, which is the bulk of that statue (excluding the base). Was just wondering if you needed something that big or if it was for smaller parts.
Small parts with paint defects...nothing broken....i did notice the right and left shoulder joints do move a bit on all 3 statues....i wonder how they deal with broken statues in a set of 3 with all matching serial numbers....in the past with single statues sometimes they require the entire statue be shipped back.....sometimes they just have you break the statue before sending a replacement....maybe they will just have you destroy the body and not send back the broke statue....that way you keep the same SN on all bases
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 12:32 PM   #1003
Finalape
Birdman

Grabbed more angles
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20210224_075702.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	225.9 KB
ID:	137222   Click image for larger version

Name:	20210224_083925.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	166.1 KB
ID:	137223   Click image for larger version

Name:	20210224_083958.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	223.6 KB
ID:	137224  
Finalape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 12:59 PM   #1004
Shinobu Sensui
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Thanks Finalape. Keep em' coming. More angles makes it easier to see how it looks all around. Greatly appreciated. I particularly am interested in the Alpha Cammy as I see it the least.

Also I might just be wrong (feel free to correct me) but does the Alpha Cammy seem to have larger legs? It might just be the angle but I do know her hair is longer.

Again if anybody who has it can correct me if I'm wrong that's great. I've heard that sometimes they can have different proportions on the body.

Thanks again.
Shinobu Sensui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 01:14 PM   #1005
ukshaun
Hercules

How heavy is Cammy compared to Chun-Li?
Are you using the glass shelf that ships with the Ikea unit?
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 01:58 PM   #1006
greenknight
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
Small parts with paint defects...nothing broken....i did notice the right and left shoulder joints do move a bit on all 3 statues....i wonder how they deal with broken statues in a set of 3 with all matching serial numbers....in the past with single statues sometimes they require the entire statue be shipped back.....sometimes they just have you break the statue before sending a replacement....maybe they will just have you destroy the body and not send back the broke statue....that way you keep the same SN on all bases
The only time I've ever had to destroy a statue before being sent a replacement was for the XM Storm. The tornado base was severely cracked so I thought they would just send me another base but instead they sent me a whole new statue after having me destroy the first one. They had me peel off the SN sticker from the bottom of the base first and then reapply it to the replacement.

I had to get 2 replacement hands for the Chun Li Legacy set but SSC just replaced them without having to do anything else on my part. I've never had to replace the main body on a PCS statue before so I'm not sure what they'll do. Hopefully they'll just send me a new Killer Bee body since it's the base that has the SN underneath. I'll keep you posted as I find out.
Old 02-24-2021, 02:19 PM   #1007
greenknight
The Spirit

Here are a few shots of the set I took last night from different angles.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cammy Evo1.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	355.0 KB
ID:	137225   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cammy Evo2.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	348.0 KB
ID:	137226   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cammy Evo3.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	376.1 KB
ID:	137227  
Old 02-24-2021, 02:50 PM   #1008
Shinobu Sensui
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Nice room. Are those comics in the background? Cool decorations on the ceiling too!

It does seem Alpha Cammy has not only longer hair but slightly larger legs and a slightly wider face.

They all look great though!
Shinobu Sensui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 02:56 PM   #1009
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Maybe that is why the Alpha version looks more appealing to me. Her legs do indeed seem larger. Seems like Decapre might be using the Alpha body as well?
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 02:59 PM   #1010
Westhelle
Shadowhawk

Pretty sure its the angle
Westhelle is offline   Reply With Quote