Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 12-10-2020, 08:11 AM   #31
Frankierock
Omega Red

Ok so it’s been almost 2 years since anyone has posted here.
Are a lot of you still playing? I know I have been ever since. Just wanted to see with All the Marvel, DC, and Star Wars content this game offers if it grabbed more people in. Personally I still enjoy this game, especially this and the last season. New Bounty’s are a welcome addition. Having Mando (Already playable) and possibly the Predator coming makes this even better.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2020, 09:56 AM   #32
JadeGiant
Angry Green Rage Monster Mod. SMASH!
Super Moderator

My son and his group had slowed down play for a bit but they are back in full force with the new season features. If covid weren't a thing, we would likely be hosting another 24 hours of fortnite party

CAF
JadeGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 11:26 PM   #33
francisbaud
Doh!

Seems like they're down to 76K viewers on Twitch tonight, behind a few games (Valorant, League of Legends, Minecraft...). I've played I think only a few minutes to this game, I'm not at all skilled (whether mechanical skills or aiming) at console FPS.
francisbaud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 10:53 AM   #34
Y3E
Gen 13

I tried Fortnite and couldn't get into it. My sons play a lot, always wanting new skins and such.

If the game allowed you use the unique abilities of the characters, then I would probably play more. For example, Captain America, use his shield to protect himself or throw it. Or throw Thor's hammer. I would like to be able to do all these things not just in the event but all the time
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 07:25 PM   #35
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
I tried Fortnite and couldn't get into it. My sons play a lot, always wanting new skins and such.

If the game allowed you use the unique abilities of the characters, then I would probably play more. For example, Captain America, use his shield to protect himself or throw it. Or throw Thor's hammer. I would like to be able to do all these things not just in the event but all the time
Totally agree that would be awesome. There is one character that actually does this..Wolverine. Once you pull out his claws you can use them ..he’s the only one.

I do hope they let you one day use the characters abilities in game. But if not, at least make it a full time mode aside from the regular Battle Royale.
Old 04-21-2021, 12:49 AM   #36
Y3E
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
Totally agree that would be awesome. There is one character that actually does this..Wolverine. Once you pull out his claws you can use them ..he’s the only one.

I do hope they let you one day use the characters abilities in game. But if not, at least make it a full time mode aside from the regular Battle Royale.
Wolverine can do that? He was one character I didn't get.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 10:30 PM   #37
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
Wolverine can do that? He was one character I didn't get.
Yeah, he was an in game reward/challenge if you had the battle pass..you could not purchase him separately. I love using him just because I can pull out his claws which basically is his pickaxe, but fun as heck seeing him rip everything apart with them.