Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 04-22-2021, 03:06 PM   #301
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeheero View Post
Funny you talking about Dragon crown game, I am still looking for the Max Factory Dragon's Crown Sorceress figure, that thing I regret not buy when it came out. Now, I have to shell out a lot of money for it.

Anyways, same buddy, I am going get the ultimate edition, HMO always make fine looking statue that is pleasant to the eye.
is this the one

https://myfigurecollection.net/item/287758

i see some one on that website selling for $230 but they might have forgotten to remove their listing since its year old. cheapest on ebay i see for $463.

i recently got these three

and both color variant of this

which you should be able to get at retail price
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 03:26 PM   #302
ukshaun
Hercules

There is no way i would have that in my collection
..each to their own
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 04:06 PM   #303
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

I happen to have the Max Factory and the Orchid Seed Sorceress statues. I love Dragon's Crown.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 04:31 PM   #304
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivory7777 View Post
is this the one

https://myfigurecollection.net/item/287758

i see some one on that website selling for $230 but they might have forgotten to remove their listing since its year old. cheapest on ebay i see for $463.

i recently got these three

and both color variant of this

These are hilarious. Love them in all their plastic glory
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 04:44 PM   #305
SDguy

The motorboating skeleton is the chef's kiss
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 12:40 AM   #306
Josado
Statue Forum MacDaddy

This is the one I was personally talking about. Now, every time I search for one, they are insanely priced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivory7777 View Post
is this the one

Josado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 12:51 AM   #307
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

My goal is to actually own all of Dragon's Crowns figures. It's too bad no line was able to get the whole playable cast. I'm also still sadly waiting for a PC port after almost a decade... I own it on Playstation, but would like to play it on PC
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 12:55 AM   #308
ivory7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josado View Post
This is the one I was personally talking about. Now, every time I search for one, they are insanely priced.
i bought this on a retailer price on play-asia end of 2019. but im looking at their store now, i guess they are sold out. they still haven't shipped it out to me, since i bought 3 figure at once, and it looks like they wont ship the figure individually. 2 of them already released but one is keep getting delayed holding the other 2 figure to be shipped. hopefully they saved my figure because i see the store is out of stock with the other two.

but yeah all the dragon crown figure are insanely high price. some are over 800-900. i started collecting figure late, or else i would have gotten all the previous ones.i wanted the one with a frog hanging from her staff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
My goal is to actually own all of Dragon's Crowns figures. It's too bad no line was able to get the whole playable cast. I'm also still sadly waiting for a PC port after almost a decade... I own it on Playstation, but would like to play it on PC
it looks like they pretty much covered the girls while missing Dwarf and Wizard figure. they have 1 fighter figure from A+, 1 Tiki figure, 2 female Elf figure. while rest of them are all Sorceress and Amazon figure. they even have a beastmaster figure who was only a collectible art work in the game. they coming up with new amazon figures. but one of them seem like it is canceled

Old 04-23-2021, 01:50 AM   #309
solidgadium
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Felicia

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
Does anyone know how ordering directly through HMO works regarding shipping for US buyers? Nariko is the only piece I ever ordered from them, and I don't remember, but I don't think she shipped to me directly from Asia. So would we be looking at US shipping prices, or overseas shipping prices, for Felicia?
Now that this thread has been derailed sufficiently, let's get back to business I just received the Sorrow piece today and I ordered direct from HMO. The box was not that big and I paid $140, I ordered Mai from Specfiction and also paid $140 for a box nearly twice the size. I imagine Felicia will have a box similar in size to Mai so shipping could be shocking if you order direct.
solidgadium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 02:08 AM   #310
ivory7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidgadium View Post
Now that this thread has been derailed sufficiently, let's get back to business I just received the Sorrow piece today and I ordered direct from HMO. The box was not that big and I paid $140, I ordered Mai from Specfiction and also paid $140 for a box nearly twice the size. I imagine Felicia will have a box similar in size to Mai so shipping could be shocking if you order direct.
140, i guess if i go for ultimate, it will be near $250-300. i see sometime specfiction offer free shipping but i only seen it for some prime1 statues.