Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 05-28-2015, 11:34 AM   #11
TethMau74
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsbells51 View Post
Something to aim at Cap or Black Widow while staying simple...

This could included a red laser sight and a scope with real magnifying glass.
I agree that simple is the way to go with Winter Soldier. An AR-15 like in the picture with would work great for him.

Quote:
Of course switch out long/short hair and guns galore like BW!
A long hair and short hair portrait to represent the bad/good version of him is a must. Perhaps blend the comics and movies by having the long hair version with the goggles/mask and short hair version with the traditional domino mask. XM would also need to have cybernetic arm versions with the red star and the white star with red ring/blue background to represent pre and post brainwashing. All he needs for weapons is a handgun, an AR-15 type rifle and some knives; nice and simple.

Quote:
Base could be something like this crumbled wall and maybe some Russian writing or symbols on it.

A rooftop edge would work as a base; reminiscent of the first confrontation when Cap threw his shield and Winter Soldier caught it.
TethMau74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 09:56 AM   #12
TethMau74
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I hope we see some concept art soon.
Old 06-05-2015, 08:11 PM   #13
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

gimme gimme gimme gimme....
VaultMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 08:16 AM   #14
TethMau74

Punisher concept art....check.
Ghost Rider concept art....check.
We need Winter Soldier!
Old 07-07-2015, 09:53 PM   #15
TethMau74

Old 07-08-2015, 01:43 PM   #16
Unknown Hero
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by TethMau74 View Post
As far as the costume goes I feel either a pure comic version or one with movie elements added would work. Marvel did a great job of modernizing the look for the movie.

Comic book version:

Movie version:

Maybe a swap out movie and comic head portraits.
Unknown Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 12:36 PM   #17
TethMau74

XM Studios has so much on their plate at the moment with Star Wars, Batman and Marvel Busts that I hope this character doesn't get pushed out of the creation cycle. It seems that this character doesn't rate high on the popularity scale compared to some of the other characters/licenses that are being worked on; and it seems that myself and perhaps a few others on this board show interest or enthusiasm toward this character. Looking at the market the only good looking Winter Soldier statue is the Bowen Designs version (the Hot Toys version is a figure, not a statue). If nothing else XM you could always just do Winter Soldier as part of the 1/6 scale Avengers Assemble line. Smaller statue and edition size would save on costs. After seeing the great sculpt of Black Widow I think XM and H.M.O. should consider going to the Avengers Assemble line; but I am still hold out hope on the 1/4 scale version.
Old 09-29-2015, 01:24 PM   #18
TethMau74

Iron Studios is working on a 1/10 scale Winter Soldier. I'm not sure if XM Studios is aware of them but perhaps it will help with the ideas.

Old 09-29-2015, 03:19 PM   #19
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
XM is already hard at work on a Winter Soldier. They have stated this before. Kingpin is in the works as well. I'm sure we will see something pretty soon.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 01:08 AM   #20
dino76m
Kindly Asked To Leave

concept looks awesome
dino76m is offline   Reply With Quote